Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
1. Global Inflation Trends: We examine the prevailing trends for the global inflation outlook, and where the balance of risks lie given the key indicators and charts.
2. Copper (& China): We take a look at the key macro drivers of copper, along with positioning/sentiment, intermarkets analysis, and technicals. The balance of risks has changed.
*** This topic was covered in the Weekly Best Idea report (free trial)
3. Grains: Grain price risk is skewed to the upside given positioning, value, and weather risk.
4. US HY Credit: US HY Credit spreads are uncomfortably tight, we examine exactly how tight and what are the key charts to keep on top of for the risks/opportunities here.
5. Global Bonds: Global bonds face elevated risks, from a structural and tactical standpoint.
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.