Here's a brief preview of the topics and charts covered in the latest edition of the Weekly Macro Themes report.
1. ifo World Economic Survey: We dissect some of the more interesting parts of this semi-annual economic survey, with some key insights on the stage of the global business cycle.
2. Global Lending Standards: Although loan demand ticked down slightly, global lending standards remain supportive, and the key risk indicators are not lighting up at this stage.
3. Real Yields (and Gold): Real yields are on the rise, we show how and why, and what the implications are for gold prices.
4. Japanese Equities: Japanese equities are probably one of the more interesting stock markets among developed markets.
5. China A-Shares: The valuation picture is much improved for China A-shares yet for now what is lacking is a catalyst, and this could come from either property or policy.
***This idea was covered in the Weekly Best Idea report (free trial)
About the Weekly Macro Themes report
The "Weekly Macro Themes" is our institutional offering aimed at multi-asset and macro-driven portfolio managers and strategists. The report takes a chart-driven macro, fundamental and multi-factor approach; a powerful combination of cross-asset idea generation for portfolio managers, charts on key global macro trends, analysis on portfolio risks, asset allocation research, and innovative indicators, in a format that delivers a balance of brevity and depth so that you can efficiently assimilate the insights. Also part of the service is the monthly Chartbook which contains the key charts and views across asset classes with a tactical/dynamic positioning model.