The "Top 5 Charts Of The Week" report is our entry-level service. It's a great way to sample what we're doing with the institutional research offering while gaining a solid flow of ideas and insights.
The following charts and topics were featured in the latest report:
1. China GDP -- Structural vs Cyclical Trends: We take a look at the trends and outlook for Chinese GDP growth.
2. Global Trade Indicators -- Something Stirring: Our high frequency global trade indicators are showing some stabilization, are people too bearish?
3. FX Market Volatility Approaching Record Lows: FX market implied volatility has crunched down, but this is actually often a good predictor of higher future volatility...
4. Global Bond Breadth -- Treasuries Turning Point? This unique bond market indicator has reached an extreme level, indicating a turning point is nigh.
5. US Asset Class Valuations -- Stocks & Bonds: This chart illuminates the valuation picture for US stocks and bonds.
Sign up now and I will forward the latest report through.