- Titan posted Q1 2021 numbers on January 20th, 2021.
- Despite rather unremarkable numbers, Titan shares rallied.
- Titan hit a 52 week high the same day.
- We believe that Titan is one of the best capitalized companies in the sector, and that the shares will continue their ascent.
- The full article can be found via the link (below).
Analyst's Disclosure: I am/we are long TPCFF.
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.