Each weekend, I publish the [Weekend Dashboard] report to members of EPB Macro Research.
The [Weekend Dashboard] report summarizes the previous week's events as well as updates seven weekly leading indicators of economic activity.
Each weekend, in the report, members receive asset class performance tables for an easy and quick look at cross-asset class performance. Below are the two tables featured in each weekend report.
Asset Class Performance Table (International Stocks & Currencies):
If you would like to read the full [Weekend Dashboard] report, as well as all the other exclusive research that members of EPB Macro Research benefit from, click below to become a member. It is free for a full two weeks.
Currently, members of EPB Macro Research benefit from:
- Weekly Updates: 3-5 Weekly Posts To Stay Up To Date
- Model Portfolios: Two Long-Term Model Portfolios (Long/Short & Long-Only)
- Sectors To Avoid: A List of 'Sectors To Avoid'
- Sectors I Like: A List of 'Sectors I like'
- Unlimited Acess: 24-Hour Chatroom
- Track Record: A Fully Transparent Track Record With Multiple Benchmarks
- Fully Stocked Library: Archive of Over 100 Past Research Notes
- Early Access: Early Access To All New Ideas, Covered More In-Depth
- Much More
If you have any questions about the service or would like to learn more, visit the EPB Macro Research page (Click Here) or send me a direct message and I would be happy to talk about how you can benefit from EPB Macro Research.
I look forward to hearing from you in the chatroom!