It seems that many investors still think Nokia won't succeed in the smartphone market.
Consumers select the phones/tablets based on the perceived valueand cost.
Regarding cost, windows phone would be cheaper comparing with the android phones that have the same level of performance.
1. Windows 8 is overall better than Android.
2. The amount of apps on windows phone has achieved the "critical mass".
3. Form factor. Apple and Nokia are the only two companies in the world can make good looking phones.
4. Innovation: Nokia is the new icon of innovation in the smartphone area.
5. New product: Nokia will have a significant share of the tablet market.
Sometimes consumers will buy the products with the most buzz, or best image, but eventually the majority of them will take the value/cost approach.
I'm long NOK.
Disclosure: I am long NOK.