Please Note: Blog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors.

Natural Resources USA, Majescor and Colt Resources confirmed for Investor Forum in Denver

The directors of Colt Resources. Majescor Resources and Natural Resources USA Corporation will be presenting at our first ever One2One Investor Forum on Thursday the 9th December 2010 at Omni Hotels & Resorts, 500 Interlocken Boulevard, Denver, Colorado 80021.


The presentations will start at 5:00pm and finish at 6:30pm. After the presentations are complete the directors will also be available to take questions during a free canape and wine reception. Details on the presenting companies can be found below.


Register Here


If you have any problems registering or queries please email events@proactiveinvestors.com


Colt Resources
is a Canadian based company focused on the exploration and development of mineral properties in Portugal. Portugal offers a stable political environment, a strong workforce and properties may be accessed year round. Infrastructure in close proximity to the properties is well developed with roads, water and power available.

Colt also has properties at grass root stages in Canada with The extra High property and the Gaspésie gold property.


Majescor Resources
is a junior explorer focusing on emerging mineral districts. Recently, Majescor signed an agreement with SIMACT Alliance Copper Gold Inc. ("SAGC") and its principal shareholders and has acquired a 10% interest in SACG, as well an option to acquire the remaining 90% interest in the SOMINE copper-gold property in north-east Haiti. 


Majescor's project portfolio also includes two uranium exploration  projects in Quebec:  Mistassini and Lac  Laparre.  In addition to uranium, Majescor owns mineral rights to four gold and base metal properties in Madagascar.


Natural Resources USA Corporation
Identifies and develops natural resource assets in a clean, efficient and environment-friendly manner. 

Natural Resources USA Corporation own Bureau of Land Management leases in Colorado covering large-scale deposits of naturally occurring sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), various water assets, and the company’s sodium leases also cover deposits of oil shale to which the company is currently seeking a Research Development & Demonstration lease from the Bureau of Land Management.



Disclosure: No positions