Please Note: Blog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors.

Investigator Resources new silver drill targets near 913g/t drill hit at Paris silver discovery

Investigator Resources (ASX: IVR) has already defined three new silver targets at the Paris Prospect on the Eyre Peninsula, which last week delivered some bonanza hits including 4 metres at 913 grams per tonne silver.

The targets have been defined by infill soil analyses, along with other potential targets, all within five kilometres of the company's recent high grade silver discovery.

John Anderson, managing director, commented that the new results added to the exciting drill prospects being developed for the Peterlumbo joint venture project.

“Similar to the Paris target, the new soil targets are about one kilometre long and have silver values well above the target threshold we have established by our regional research.

“We have also learned from the Paris drilling that the primary high grade mineralisation may be well removed from the targets peaks and even subtle soil anomalies are priority targets in this area upgraded by the exciting Paris intersections.”

The company said that the new soil results firm up the geological modelling for the Peterlumbo epithermal field that also shows potential for copper and gold porphyry targets requiring further soil geochemical coverage.

Investigator Resources has a 75% stake and manages the Peterlumbo Joint Venture with Mega Hindmarsh Pty Ltd holding the remaining 25% interest.


Recap - last week's silver hits at Paris

New Paris Northeast Primary Target;

- 4 metres at 913g/t silver from 72 metres;
- 3 metres at 554g/t silver from 90 metres; and
- 12 metres at 211g/t silver from 60 metres.

Extension to initial Secondary Lead Spine Target

- 19 metres at 119g/t silver from 57 metres;
- 51 metres at 35g/t silver from 6 metres; and
– 9 metres at 73g/t silver from 27 metres.

New Paris Southeast Primary Target

- 6 metres at 170g/t silver 3.3% lead 0.33g/t gold from 42 metres;
- 24 metres at 3.2% lead from 12 metres; and
- 23 metres at 60g/t silver from 39 metres.