White Cliff Minerals' (ASX:WCN) managing director Todd Hibberd presented to investors this week in Melbourne and Sydney the "Kyrgyz High Grade Gold Discovery" for the company.
The company holds the 83 square kilometre Chanach Copper-Gold Project (WCN: 89%) that is located near existing mines and good infrastructure.
Recent drilling at the Aucu Gold Deposit has intersected visible gold with multiple high grade zones from surface.
These include 19 metres at 6 grams per tonne gold from 71 metres; 6 metres at 13.1g/t gold from 50 metres; and 4 metres at 23.8g/t gold from 85 metres.
This is not the company's only project though with drilling poised to begin in January 2015 at its Merolia Nickel Project in Western Australia.
Merolia has multiple nickel sulphide targets with strong nickel in soil anomalies of up 0.14%.
The company also has two drill ready high grade gold prospects at its Ironstone Gold Project.
At a Glance
- Highly active explorer with multiple drill programs;
- Ongoing Regular news flow from exploration at: New high grade Central Asian gold discovery and four high quality Australian nickel and gold projects
- Numerous value catalysts
- Fully Funded for two years
- Multiple opportunities for stock rerating by market: Strong share price response to discoveries (e.g. Sirius Resources $0.05 to $4.00 in 2 years)
- Large project value increase from milestone events: Targeting Initial JORC resource at Aucu Gold deposit- Dec 2015.
Proactive Investors Australia is the market leader in producing news, articles and research reports on ASX "Small and Mid-cap" stocks with distribution in Australia, UK, North America and Hong Kong / China.