The company controls the Trenggalek high grade gold project in Indonesia with additional copper potential.
This is located in a world class porphyry belt with similar geology, geophysics and geochemistry to the Tujuh Bukit Project that has Resources of 1.9 billion tonnes at 0.45g/t gold and 0.45% copper.
In Australia, it has the Junee, Oberon and Mt Garnet projects that are located in known gold producing districts.
These have modest commitments and provide the company with long term options.
Arc has a history of identifying under-valued projects and is backed by influential Indonesian shareholders.
- Vision: Value creation through exploration and monetisation of projects;
- Focus: High impact high grade gold and large copper-gold deposits;
- Expert: Arc knows Indonesia and Australia;
- Established: Strong track record of mineral discoveries;
- Active: Exploring with potentially transformative results;
- Well Balanced: Diversified exploration portfolio;
- Resilient: Sufficient cash to pursue current objectives; and
- Value: Trading near cash equivalent with huge upside.
Proactive Investors Australia is the market leader in producing news, articles and research reports on ASX "Small and Mid-cap" stocks with distribution in Australia, UK, North America and Hong Kong / China.