- Almost all my open articles are in the money.
- The precious metals equites articles have performed best, boosted by a strong industry tailwind.
- Uranium stocks have had a fantastic run during the year, where most of it came in December of 2020.
I want to offer full transparency on the article performances. Provided there is not a separate blog post, you can assume I have at least some position remaining in the stocks. Only long articles with a primary ticker will be included in the performance tables.
My portfolio is only available in the marketplace service Off The Beaten Path.
- For stocks with low liquidity in the ADRs, I have instead decided to calculate the performance on the local listing and currency. The fx impact is assumed to even out over the long term.
- The prices are taken from SeekingAlpha and Bloomberg. If the article is published before 12.00 noon, I have used the close from the previous date as the initial price. If the article is published after 12.00 noon, I have instead used the close of publication date as the initial price. It is by no means perfect, but also assumed to even out over the long term.
- The close on the 31st of December 2020 is used as the end date in the performance calculations.
- If I have made a comment on the article to highlight, I am no longer invested, the article is classified as closed and the price of the time of the exit is used to calculate the return.
Open Precious Metals Equites Articles
Open Uranium Articles
Open Shipping Articles
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.