Robin Trehan defines the 10 P's of Marketing.
10 P's of marketing from
- Product- What Product
- Price- What Price
- Place- What Pace
- Promotion- What kind of Promotion
- Public- What customer base or target audience
- Personalization- Personalization of the Product to the target customers and customer segment
- Payment- It will include the key component of forms of payment and the cut for the payment processors and processing of product sold.
- Purse- financial strength of customers or target audience
- Pouch- how much % of the Purse the company is able to capture and what the % captured by competitors.
- Principal- which is the Capital invested in the product to define the ROI
Robin Trehan, is marketing and brand expert with B.A, MIB and MBA