Each of you have demonstrated ability to think through SQNS posted details; and you must be frustrated by the SP drop when there is tailwind blowing for the first time in a long time. SEE recent news posts here
I suggest you include these points in your internal calculus:
- I'm not yet an unstable mental case lying online for shits and giggles.
- The posts regarding AT.40484 are true or at least truthful to the best of my knowledge, especially since I filed the original Complaint versus the UNNAMED DEFENDANT. I am the sole party to the complaints and filed Pro Se. I do not have legal representation.
- the UNNAMED DEFENDANT generates a multi-billion dollar revenue stream per quarter and is a repeat offender under court ordered scrutiny and monitored reporting orders.
- selling down SQNS shares to cause its demise and the demise of a pesky shareholder is cheap defense expense for a Billionaire.
- SEC recently busted a foreign small cap pump and dump operation and it was in the news within the last few weeks. sec.gov SEE TEXT BELOW - partial here: "The SEC alleges that the traders, who are primarily based in China, manipulated the prices of thousands of thinly traded securities by creating the false appearance of trading interest and activity in those stocks, ")
- I am GK's strongest critic and also his guardian angel due to my filing of complaints to defend his company. He knows that the evidence I have provided has passed scrutiny before SEC, EUTC and now stands before the Judge in NY as active investigations in two jurisdictions. He is very well defended and his adversary is well known to be his adversary and the adversary of others before in the past. And he knows that any action by the UNNAMED DEFENDANT will publicize its involvement and have the expected negative effect on the SP of that giant company that is also a jewel in USA'a industrial crown. I have zero desire to harm that company. And I have zero desire to be the publisher of negative news with its real name assigned. Why? Simple. I have zero desire to be the victim of its retaliatory tactics any more severely than those I already experience. This is silver screen stuff but I must wait until some future date
- assuming I survive the effects which isn't at all certain. The truth is harsh and seriously harmful to my person.
You are a very small part of a very big international argument, debate, question: Do the adversary actions of the UNNAMED DEFENDANT meet the jurisdictional test of EUTC for Market Bully?
This is a BIG F_ing argument because the previous $1.6B fine against the UNNAMED DEFENDANT is being appealed and a failure in that apeals court argument could get combined with this new complaint which would create a new fine multiples of the last.
As I've stated before: You might be able to guess the identity of the UNNAMED DEFENDANT but I am not going to jeopardize the case nor myself just to satisfy your curiosity.
Do what you must.
I SUGGEST you consider that it is also possible that bets against SQNS are getting reversed as good news is coming into the open press. But I sureashell don't have insider knowledge - just a possibility.
I SUGGEST you consider that the annual investor movement in PRC that combines selling shares ahead of Holidays to generate cash is getting combined with some re-investment into stocks that are signaling upward movement. It is not impossible for all of this to be combining into a moment of high volume downward pressure that could pop upward at the end of it - say around December 5 after the court hearing on Renner. It is not impossible for downward small cap manipulation to be happening at the same time as upward. And it is very low cost.
I swear and affirm the statements above are truthful to the best of my ability.
SEC Charges 18 Traders in $31 Million Stock Manipulation SchemePress ReleaseSEC Charges 18 Traders in $31 Million Stock Manipulation SchemeFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE2019-216Washington D.C., Oct. 16, 2019 —The Securities and Exchange Commission has filed an emergency action and obtained an asset freeze against 18 traders in a scheme to manipulate more than 3,000 U.S.-listed securities for over $31 million in illicit profits.The SEC alleges that the traders, who are primarily based in China, manipulated the prices of thousands of thinly traded securities by creating the false appearance of trading interest and activity in those stocks, thereby enabling them to reap illicit profits by artificially boosting or depressing stock prices. For example, according to the SEC's complaint, the traders used multiple accounts to place several small sell orders to drive down a stock’s price before using a different set of accounts to buy larger amounts of the stock at the artificially low prices. After accumulating their position, the traders then flipped the script and placed several small buy orders to push up prices so they could then sell their stock at artificially high prices."We allege that defendants engaged in an extensive manipulation scheme and went to great lengths to evade detection, placing trades in over one hundred separate accounts at several different brokerage firms and submitting falsified documents to open new accounts in the names of others," said Joseph G. Sansone, Chief of the SEC's Market Abuse Unit. "Despite their efforts, the SEC staff was able to uncover the connections between these seemingly unrelated accounts and expose the defendants' coordinated pattern of illicit trading."In a parallel action, the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Massachusetts announced criminal charges against two of the traders, Jiali Wang and Xiaosong Wang.The SEC's complaint filed in federal court in Boston and unsealed today, charges the traders with violating and aiding and abetting violations of the antifraud provisions of the securities laws. In addition to the asset freeze and other emergency relief obtained, the SEC seeks disgorgement of ill-gotten gains plus interest, penalties, and injunctive relief.The SEC's investigation was conducted by Andrew Palid and Michele T. Perillo of the SEC's Market Abuse Unit in the Boston Regional Office with assistance from John Marino of the Market Abuse Unit, and was supervised by Mr. Sansone. The litigation will be led by Eric Forni of the Boston Regional Office and Mr. Palid. The SEC appreciates the assistance of the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Massachusetts, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority.
Disclosure: I am/we are long SQNS.
Additional disclosure: Long term share holder and Pro Se Complainant before SEC and EUTC regarding Market Bully behavior detrimental to SEQUANS in its defense - I hope.
The complaint filed and accepted as of 2014 and 2017 respectively and under deliberations since that time secretly as is their style.See full background here www.siliconinvestor.com/...
Titled: "EUTC Update" and containing links to historical posts for easy background review.