Before we start I wanted to set the tone:
So now we got THAT settled, let's get back to the operative word of the week: MONEY. What's on tap? (ok, terrible pun but I thought it was funny)
Monday we* wanted to sell:
- 99 Call options on UVXY in account #1
- 110 Put options on UPS in account #2
- 158 Put options on O in account #2
- 136 Put options on WPC in account #2.
- 78 Calls on JNJ in account #2.
- 108 Calls on GPC in account #2.
But I was too slow out of the gate, and the JNJ order didn't fill as JNJ faded even more. Maybe tomorrow. Same on UVXY, same on WPC, except it went up on a lackluster day. Go figure..
THEN I clicked something 2 times and now have a double dip on O:
Oh well, it's just for a month.
Currently held options expiring Friday:
- BX 07/26/2019 44.00 P -250
- JNJ 07/26/2019 132.00 P -50
- JNJ 07/26/2019 133.00 P -50
- JNJ 07/26/2019 134.00 P -50
- MO 07/26/2019 47.50 P -100
- T 07/26/2019 32.00 P -223
- UVXY 07/26/2019 28.00 C -150
Newly opened options expiring Friday:
- UPS 07/26/2019 102.00 P -100
All the other positions initiated were for 8/2 or 8/16.
2 YUUUUUGE dividend weeks coming up:
|July||date||# of shares||div||total $|
Uncle Scrooge will be happy to count that..
Will buy some more shit (or sell some more Puts) with that $ too. TradingCat is pleased.
*means me and TradingCat
Disclosure: I am/we are long AMZA, BX, GPC, HD, JNJ, MO, NLY, O, PG, SKT, T, UPS, UVXY.