How deflationary is Amazon?
Best Buy could answer
Does Marc Faber actually do anything?
I see him on TV in a different Bloomberg studio every week. I was a subscriber to his newsletter at one time. Even if you're expensing it, him regurgitating other people's work isn't worth it. This is great: he expects QE3.. but not right away. Not to be confused with, "the market is going down...at some point". I'll be honest, when he's on I'm really just looking for a peak at the ponytail. It awesome, but elusive.
- Is the name Quantitative Easing hilarious to the guy charged with putting a spin on Operation Desperation?
- If the Fed added a '0' to everyone's bank account, did they achieve anything?
- Reggie Middleton is good, right?
- Hasn't Shiller been saying his Index (which lags) is going lower for months?
- Is Odyssey Marine going to $10?
- Isn't the oil speculators arguement old? West Virginia, really?
- Is the coal industry going to make Wall Street bonuses look like the kids' party?
- How does $330 Met play out for Peabody, with no 2012 contracted?