Volvo's New C30 Electric car performs well in Artic conditions!
Testing it's beautiful, brand new, all electric C30 in artic conditions, Volvo has already knocked down the biggest domino. After this everyone will know that electric cars will no longer be considered the domain of warmer climes. The Artic is a cruel teacher, as this writer can attest from his time spent in the north, but the students at Volvo have learned their lessons very well. 80 to 90 km distance in artic conditions, and that is just the first model.
Click here to watch this northern beauty in action!
Hertz to rent electric cars in Europe
China makes electric vehicles a strategic industry
Insiders are buying Lithium Stock
- Volvo turns the C30 hatchback into an EV, loans it out for a short test drive (engadget.com)
- Volvo to enter the EV market with all-electric C30 (gizmag.com)
- Detroit 2011: Volvo pushes electric vehicle safety message to the wall [w/video] (green.autoblog.com)
- Volvo Debuts Three Cars, No Compromises, In One Wagon (wired.com)
- Volvo Puts an EV Through Crash Test Hell (wired.com)