SEO is a terminology that keeps on changing from time to time. No one can be a perfect 'SEO expert' because of the fact that search engines always keep their algorithms a secret. Their algorithms are ever changing. A successful SEO technique today might not be a successful one tomorrow. SEO is a thing that is not an overnight's process. It takes a tedious effort. It takes real experience and patience to develop SEO marketing skills.
Some of the SEO challenges which various SEO teams face on a regular basis are:
• Do not focus on goals that seem momentary. Of course you can make many links per month, it's true, but all without real effects. But if instead you would do a few relevant and quality links it would have been better.
• Poor marketing is one of the biggest pitfalls that SEO has. I have seen many-a-times where the developers put brand names on the title of their pages. But maximum time it happens that people tend to search items not by brand names but by common names.
• In a large organization there are three teams-the development team, the execution team and the SEO team. When these three teams work together in harmony proper web development takes place. Most of the large established organizations have their business websites that do not have huge content. The traffic is driven by the brand name itself. Those websites are not so much SEO friendly. It becomes really difficult for the search engines to figure out what exactly is there in that website for which the website must come to rank!
• It's very necessary that the SEO team must have an inbound depth and knowledge about SEO and the various SEO techniques otherwise how will they practice the various SEO techniques effectively? SEO will go on simply by name.
• It is necessary to have a centralized SEO team and administration. The SEO must be done in an organized way, not haphazardly, and then only it will give fruitful results.
• Being over focused on a topic is not at all good. If a company is over focused, say on a particular keyword it might bring rank to your website for a short period because the keyword that is in rank today might not be so tomorrow. It is necessary to be a little bit broad-minded.
• All of us now that a little knowledge is a very dangerous thing. So is the same with SEO. Too little of SEO knowledge is not at all good. If a person with little knowledge about various SEO techniques practices SEO then it might so happen that he might do something that is against SEO terminology.
• The same title tag on each and every page is not at all SEO friendly. Moreover Social media and SEO are closely related to each other.
• One is the most important thing is that the end users play a great role. And search engines look into that stuff that the end-users get the valuable information. Then only the number of visitors to a website will increase, increasing the overall ranking of your website. Most of the SEO sevice providers try to avoid these type of blunders.
These are few of the various challenges that the various SEO teams face daily while doing search engine optimization. They must keep an open eye for these loopholes to get success in their business.
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it. I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.