Capital markets information is being released 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In the Loop provides you with what we consider the most important capital markets information everyday, even when you’re asleep, to make sure you stay "in the loop."
Today's Must Know Information:
1. Bank of Korea Holds Key Rate Steady as Economy Growth Cools
2. Egyptian Turmoil May Increase After Mubarak Refuses to Resign
3. Apple is Said to Work on a Cheaper, Smaller iPhones
Latest Follow My Alpha Article's:
1. OpenTable: A Rocket Stock or Dud?
2. Confidence in Starbucks Continued Stellar Performance
3. Genco Shipping & Trading: Value Investment in a Rebounding Industry
In the Loop itself was created for the time constrained investor who wants to stay informed and know what Wall Street is really focusing on every day. Start "following" today for free so you can stay "In the Loop."