Leveraging Incentives and Government Relations at Next Stop America China Conference 2011 in Beijing and Shanghai
Seeking Alpha Analyst Since 2010
Leveraging Incentives and Government Relations is one of the subjects to be discussed at Golden Networking’s Next Stop America China Conference 2011 (http://www.nextstopamerica.com), Beijing, June 13-14th, InterContinental Beijing Beichen, and Shanghai, June 16-17th, Radisson Blu Hotel Pudong Century Park. Next Stop America China Conference 2011 will provide Chinese CEOs and top executives of firms planning to launch and expand their business in the United States a proven path to successfully enter this highly sophisticated and potential profitable market. Next Stop America China Conference 2011 will serve as a comprehensive guide to Chinese businessmen and senior managers in areas that include branding, marketing strategy, internal operations, legal regulations, financial markets, M&A, and real estate.
Key points that Next Stop America China Conference 2011’ session on Leveraging Incentives and Government Relations will touch upon include:· Key insights on tax incentives for Chinese-based businesses · Fully maximizing your return on investment · Identifying and negotiating the best incentive package Next Stop America China Conference 2011 is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs and investors, founded by former McKinsey consultant and Columbia Business School MBA Edgar Perez. Upcoming Golden Networking's Forums and Business Receptions include:
· High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 New York City, "How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies in the Post-Flash Crash World" (http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com), May 23, 24 & 25, New York City
· Advanced Market Timing Experts Workshop 2011 Singapore, "Master Market Timing with the Leading Technical Analyst" (http://www.AdvancedMarketTiming.com), June 20 & 21, Singapore
· Advanced Market Timing Experts Workshop 2011 Hong Kong, "Master Market Timing with the Leading Technical Analyst" (http://www.AdvancedMarketTiming.com), June 23 & 24, Hong Kong
Golden Networking has compiled the insights of top experts and industry practitioners and produced DVD Video Packages for its Leaders and Experts Forums, including:
· High-Frequency Trading Experts Workshop DVD Video Package, "Practical Implementation of High-Frequency Trading Strategies", http://www.HFTExpertsWorkshop.com
· 2nd China Leaders Forum DVD Video Package, "Is the Chinese Dragon Poised for Global Dominance or Economic Implosion?", http://www.ChinaLeadersForum.com
· Distressed Investing Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Analyzing and Valuing Distressed Companies, Securities and Real Estate", http://www.DistressedInvestingExpertsForum.com
· Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Strategies for Increasing Profits under an Evolving Regulatory Framework", http://www.DerivativesLeadersForum.com
· High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Innovating and Profiting from High-Frequency Trading in 2010 and Beyond", http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com
· Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Generating Alpha in Challenging Times", http://www.HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com
· High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Starting and Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation", http://www.HFTExpertsForum.com
· Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Extraordinary Opportunities Investors Cannot Afford to Pass", http://www.DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
· China Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, "Addressing the Challenges Posed by the Present Wave of Chinese Globalization", http://www.ChinaLeadersForum.com
· Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, "The Most Comprehensive Guide for Any Investor in Distressed Assets", http://www.DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Golden Networking has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The Wall Street Journal, "Happy Hour for High-Frequency Trading", The New York Times, "Golden Networking Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections", Los Angeles Times, "Speed-addicted traders dominate today's stock market", Reuters, "Revamp looms as trading experts huddle at SEC" and Columbia Business School's Hermes Alumni Magazine, "10 Under 10".
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.