Mr. Perez is widely regarded as the pre-eminent networker in the specialized area of high-frequency trading. He is the host of High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour business receptions, which have drawn the world’s top industry practitioners all over the world. Mr. Perez has recently been interviewed by CNBC Cash Flow (with Oriel Morrison), TheStreet.com (with Gregg Greenberg), Channel NewsAsia (with Lin Xue Ling), iMoney, Bloomberg, and Thomson Reuters, and engaged as speaker at Harvard Business School’s 17th Annual Venture Capital & Private Equity Conference, Columbia Business School’s Career Management Center and Alumni Club of New York, High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011, CFA Singapore, Hong Kong Securities Institute, News and Sentiment Trading, and Waters USA 2011, among other prestigious global forums. Mr. Perez was a vice president at Citibank, a senior consultant at IBM, and a consultant at McKinsey & Co. in New York City. Mr. Perez has an undergraduate degree from Universidad Nacional de Ingeniería, Lima, Peru (1994), a Master of Administration from Universidad ESAN, Lima, Peru (1997) and a Master of Business Administration from Columbia Business School, with a dual major in Finance and Management (2002). He is a member of the Beta Gamma Sigma honor society. Mr. Perez resides in the New York City area.
High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 Hong Kong is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs and investors. Upcoming Golden Networking's Forums and Business Receptions include:
· High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour New York (http://www.hfthappyhour.com), August 9th, New York City
· High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 Hong Kong , "How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies in the Post-Flash Crash World" (http://hftleadersforumhongkong.eventbrite.com), September, 19-21, Hong Kong
· High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 Chicago, "How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies in the Post-Flash Crash World" (http://hftleadersforumchicago.eventbrite.com), October 3-5, Chicago
· High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 Sao Paulo, "How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies in the Post-Flash Crash World" (http://hftleadersforumsaopaulo.eventbrite.com), October 24-26, Sao Paulo, Brazil
· High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 Singapore, "How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies in the Post-Flash Crash World" (http://hftleadersforumsingapore.eventbrite.com), November 13-15, Singapore
Golden Networking has compiled the insights of top experts and industry practitioners and produced DVD Video Packages for its Leaders and Experts Forums, including:
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to email@example.com. Golden Networking has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The Wall Street Journal, "Happy Hour for High-Frequency Trading", The New York Times, "Golden Networking Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections", Los Angeles Times, "Speed-addicted traders dominate today's stock market", Reuters, "Revamp looms as trading experts huddle at SEC" and Columbia Business School's Hermes Alumni Magazine, "10 Under 10".