For Immediate Release
Media Relations Coordinator
Ram Ahluwalia, Portfolio Manager at Winged Foot Capital, at High Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013
(June 12th, 2013, New York)- Building off of the momentum of past conferences, Golden Networking brings back High Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013. The conference brings together recognized practitioners, regulators, experts, and strategists from around the world to discuss the most intriguing topics currently impacting the derivatives trading industry. Ram Ahluwalia, Portfolio Manager at Winged Foot Capital, will be speaking at the High Frequency Trading Leaders Forum in New York on July 30th.
Ram Ahluwalia is currentlyPortfolio Manager of Winged Foot Capital. Winged Foot Capital is a quantitative investment management firm. Winged Foot Capital applies a systematic, multi-disciplinary, hypothesis-based approach to generating alpha across market regimes. Previously, Ram was a Senior Vice President at Bank of America-Merrill Lynch and member of the Cards & Deposits executive management team responsible for investment decisioning a $120 Bn credit portfolio. Prior to this role, Ram was responsible for business development in the Merrill Lynch Global Bank Group where he developed strategic partnerships in the airline, hotel, and retail segments. As a management consultant at Inductis, Ram advised Fortune 50 financial services firms on best-in-class decision-making frameworks for acquisition and risk modeling. At the Cato Institute Ram performed threat-matrix and operating cost-structure analysis for the Defense & National Security policy team. Ram received a B.A. in Economics-Philosophy from Columbia College.
Golden Networking's Derivatives Trading Leaders Forum will examine the high frequency trading industry from various angles, in an opened and unbiased environment highly conducive to networking. Topics to be discussed at the High Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 will include:
- Low Latency: How to achieve Ultra-Low Latency for High Frequency Trading?
- Emerging Markets: How will Emerging Markets from Brazil to China Affect the Scope of High- Frequency Trading?
- Robotic Markets: As High Frequency Trading Embraces Robotic Markets Worldwide, how Participants will be Able to Find New Opportunities to Sustain Alpha Creation?
- Regulatory Impact: With High-Frequency Trading in the Spotlight, How New Regulations will Change the Industry?
- The Future of HFT: How High-Frequency Trading will Evolve in Ever-changing Technology and Regulatory Environments
High Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2013 is produced by Golden Networking (www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs and investors. Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to email@example.com.