Ken Kinkopf, Founder and President, Kinkopf Capital Management, will present at Golden Networking’s High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 Chicago, "How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies in the Post-Flash Crash World" (http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com). Building off of the momentum of past conferences in New York City, High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 will provide a global audience in Hong Kong, September, 19-21, Chicago, October 3-5, Sao Paulo, October 24-26, and Singapore, November 13-15, the most up-to-date overview of cutting-edge developments and insights to build a competitive advantage in High-Frequency Trading. Mr. Kinkopf is Founder and President of Kinkopf Capital Management, LLC which offers managed accounts in its S&P500 program. The company is a member of the NFA and registered with the CFTC as a Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA) since June, 2005. Mr. Kinkopf brings over 20 years experience integrating technology and systems trading. Mr. Kinkopf has successfully traded the S&P500 futures market since 1989 and directs all trading for the firm. Mr. Kinkopf also provides technology consulting services holding over a dozen IT certifications. After studying the concepts and applications of risk management for discretionary trading, he correlated a risk-reward model using exploratory data analysis with forecasting techniques to create a robust, systematic, non-discretionary trading system. In 1999, Mr. Kinkopf programmatically transformed his discretionary model in to a systematic trading system. Highlights of Mr. Kinkopf's recent achievements include making the "Top 10 Traders of 2009" as published by Futures Magazine, March 2010. He was listed as the "#1 Stock Index Trader" for 2009 in CTA-Info Flash Reports. Mr. Kinkopf won first place in five (5) CTA Challenges winning $2,000,000 in trade allocations during the turbulent periods between 2006 and 2010. In May of 1991 until April of 1996, he co-foundered and was president of K&D Financial Corporation in New York, which provided financial advisory services in the managed futures industry.
High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs and investors. Upcoming Golden Networking's Forums and Business Receptions include:
· High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour Chicago (http://hfthappyhourchicago.eventbrite.com), July 26th, Chicago
· High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour Singapore (http://hfthappyhoursingapore.eventbrite.com), July 28th, Singapore
· High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour Hong Kong (http://hfthappyhourhongkong.eventbrite.com), July 28th, Hong Kong
· High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour New York (http://www.hfthappyhour.com), August 9th, New York City
· High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 Hong Kong , "How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies in the Post-Flash Crash World" (http://hftleadersforumhongkong.eventbrite.com), September, 19-21, Hong Kong
· High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 Chicago, "How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies in the Post-Flash Crash World" (http://hftleadersforumchicago.eventbrite.com), October 3-5, Chicago
· High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 Sao Paulo, "How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies in the Post-Flash Crash World" (http://hftleadersforumsaopaulo.eventbrite.com), October 24-26, Sao Paulo, Brazil
· High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 Singapore, "How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies in the Post-Flash Crash World" (http://hftleadersforumsingapore.eventbrite.com), November 13-15, Singapore
Golden Networking has compiled the insights of top experts and industry practitioners and produced DVD Video Packages for its Leaders and Experts Forums, including:
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Golden Networking has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The Wall Street Journal, "Happy Hour for High-Frequency Trading", The New York Times, "Golden Networking Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections", Los Angeles Times, "Speed-addicted traders dominate today's stock market", Reuters, "Revamp looms as trading experts huddle at SEC" and Columbia Business School's Hermes Alumni Magazine, "10 Under 10".
# # #