John W. Allen, CEO of Greater China Corporation, is featured at Golden Networking's China Leaders Forum 2011 DVD Video Package, "How American Companies Can Plug into the Chinese Rocket-Propelled Economy?" (www.ChinaLeadersForum.com). China Leaders Forum 2011 DVD Video Package, The Most Trusted Source of Information on Doing Business in China Today, examines the challenges facing American companies that want to grow and expand their business in China, the opportunities to find Chinese investment partners that can provide a much-needed capital injection while opening the Chinese market, as well as important considerations to look at so that the high-powered Chinese rocket doesn't crash anytime soon.
Mr. Allen has been actively involved in Asia and China for over 30 years. He is also a Trustee of the Chinese Cultural Foundation (chineseculturalfoundation.org/about.html) and Member of the China Investment Group LLC (chinainvestmentgroupllc.com). He assisted in founding AIESEC in China, in Mongolia and throughout Latin America and has served as Chairman of the Board of AIESEC, U.S. (a student-run exchange program operating in more than 100 countries) and Chairman of AIESEC Yale.Upon graduation from Yale University and the Harvard Business School he became Assistant to Professor George Cabot Lodge for the development of case material for Harvard in Central America. He then joined the Bank of Boston where he eventually headed the global investment subsidiary, Boston Overseas Financial Corporation with investment activities in 36 countries throughout the world including the startup of IBJ Leasing in Japan. Later, he joined Schroder Bank and Trust Company as Assistant to James D. Wolfensohn (recent head of the World Bank). Following this he became President of the International Securities Exchange Corporation. He is also CEO of Spring Investment Corporation whose activities have included serving as Chairman of "Venture Japan", and Turtlesnap Ventures (turtlesnap.com), which is developing a network of facilities for starting entrepreneurial led companies around the world. China Leaders Forum 2011 DVD Video Package is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs and investors. Golden Networking has compiled the insights of top experts and industry practitioners and produced DVD Video Packages for its Leaders and Experts Forums, including:
· 3rd China Leaders Forum DVD Video Package, "How American Companies can Plug Into The Chinese Rocket-Propelled Economy?", www.ChinaLeadersForum.com
· 2nd China Leaders Forum DVD Video Package, "Is the Chinese Dragon Poised for Global Dominance or Economic Implosion?", ChinaLeadersForum.com
· High Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Innovating and Profiting from High Frequency Trading in 2010 and Beyond", HFTLeadersForum.com
· China Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, "Addressing the Challenges Posed by the Present Wave of Chinese Globalization", ChinaLeadersForum.com
· Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, "The Most Comprehensive Guide for Any Investor in Distressed Assets", DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
Golden Networking has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The Wall Street Journal, "Happy Hour for High-Frequency Trading", The New York Times, "Golden Networking Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections", Los Angeles Times, "Speed-addicted traders dominate today's stock market", Reuters, "Revamp looms as trading experts huddle at SEC" and Columbia Business School's Hermes Alumni Magazine, "10 Under 10".