Dr. Jay Guo, Global Head of the Structure Securities Group, is featured at Golden Networking's China Leaders Forum 2011 DVD Video Package, "How American Companies Can Plug into the Chinese Rocket-Propelled Economy?" (www.ChinaLeadersForum.com). China Leaders Forum 2011 DVD Video Package, The Most Trusted Source of Information on Doing Business in China Today, examines the challenges facing American companies that want to grow and expand their business in China, the opportunities to find Chinese investment partners that can provide a much-needed capital injection while opening the Chinese market, as well as important considerations to look at so that the high-powered Chinese rocket doesn't crash anytime soon.
Dr. Guo is currently starting a China fixed-income evaluation business and serving as an Adjunct Professor at the Zicklin School of Business of The City University of New York (CUNY). Prior to joining Interactive Data, he was with Seer Capital and responsible for trading strategies and analytics for Mortgage-Backed (MBS) and Asset-Backed (NYSE:ABS) securities. He was a Director at Credit Suisse for the Global Proprietary Trading Division and focused on mortgage credit products. Prior to assuming that role, he was a Director at Credit Suisse Structured Products Strategy & Research Group, which has been ranked All-America Research Team by Institutional Investor for four consecutive years starting in 2004. Dr. Guo joined Credit Suisse from Fannie Mae, where he was economist in the Credit Policy and Finance Division.
Dr. Guo has published a dozen academic research articles in leading finance and economics journals, such as the "Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics", "Journal of Futures Markets", "Journal of Structured Finance", and others. His views and research on real estate markets have been quoted by "The Wall Street Journal", "Chicago Tribune", "Market Watch", and in Chinese, CCTV, 21st Century Business Herald, Guangzhou Daily, among other publications.Dr. Guo holds a Ph.D. in Economics from Indiana University, a Masters degree in Economics and Statistics, and a B.S. in Mathematics from Beijing Normal University (BNU). He serves as a member of the Board of Directors for the BNU Education Foundation and the Global Chinese Real Estate Congress. China Leaders Forum 2011 DVD Video Package is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs and investors. Golden Networking has compiled the insights of top experts and industry practitioners and produced DVD Video Packages for its Leaders and Experts Forums, including:
· 3rd China Leaders Forum DVD Video Package, "How American Companies can Plug Into The Chinese Rocket-Propelled Economy?", ChinaLeadersForum.com
· High Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 DVD Video Package, "How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies in the Post-Flash Crash World", HFTLeadersForum.com
· High Frequency Trading Experts Workshop DVD Video Package, "Practical Implementation of High Frequency Trading Strategies", HFTExpertsWorkshop.com
· 2nd China Leaders Forum DVD Video Package, "Is the Chinese Dragon Poised for Global Dominance or Economic Implosion?", ChinaLeadersForum.com
· Distressed Investing Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Analyzing and Valuing Distressed Companies, Securities and Real Estate", DistressedInvestingExpertsForum.com
· Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Strategies for Increasing Profits under an Evolving Regulatory Framework", DerivativesLeadersForum.com
· High Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Innovating and Profiting from High Frequency Trading in 2010 and Beyond", HFTLeadersForum.com
· Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Generating Alpha in Challenging Times", HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com
· High Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Starting and Running a High Frequency Trading Operation", HFTExpertsForum.com
· Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Extraordinary Opportunities Investors Cannot Afford to Pass", DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
· China Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, "Addressing the Challenges Posed by the Present Wave of Chinese Globalization", ChinaLeadersForum.com
· Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, "The Most Comprehensive Guide for Any Investor in Distressed Assets", DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
Golden Networking has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The Wall Street Journal, "Happy Hour for High-Frequency Trading", The New York Times, "Golden Networking Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections", Los Angeles Times, "Speed-addicted traders dominate today's stock market", Reuters, "Revamp looms as trading experts huddle at SEC" and Columbia Business School's Hermes Alumni Magazine, "10 Under 10".