How to use YouTube to MP3 Converter for Mac
Seeking Alpha Analyst Since 2010
iFunia YouTube to MP3 Converter for Mac is an easy-to-use Mac YouTube audio downloader and extractor which can batch download YouTube videos and then convert them to MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA and OGG audio files at super speed and high output audio quality. The software can extract the sound directly from a YouTube URL, or any local .FLV.
YouTube Converter Mac Features:
* Free download YouTube videos(including HD) on Mac Snow Leopard.
* Support batch downloading with a YouTube URL list.
* Extract audios from YouTube videos.
* Super downloading speed and output audio quality.
* Extract soundtracks from FLV files.
* Batch convert multiple videos.
Output Devices Supported
* iPad 2, iPad
* HP TouchPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Xoom, PlayBook
* Apple TV
* iPod, iPod nano, iPod nano 5, iPod classic, iPod shuffle, iPod touch, iPod Touch 4
* iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3G S, iPhone 4
* PSP, PS3
* Xbox, Xbox 360
* Zune, Zune HD
* General mobile phone, BlackBerry, Nokia, Android Phones etc.
* General MP3 players: Archos, iRiver, Nokia, Creative ZEN, etc.
* 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
* Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac Pro, MacBook, iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air, etc.
* 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
* 1024×768 or higher resolution display.
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.