So you've got an iPad with an "HD" 1,024 by 768 pixel screen, the screen is in a 4:3 ratio which is the exactly the same as an old CRT television set. Many of us are having gone on from there and are luxuriating in the glory of our 16x9 aspect HD videos. It turns out that 16x9 will give you big honking black bars at the top and bottom of your screen as you can see by the green bar in the image below, and anything above or below it will be displayed as black bars.
Actually, if you have a boatload of 1080P HD video files on your computer, iPad can't play them - and, iTunes won't even let you copy them to the iPad! The easiest solution is to download or convert 1080P HD video to 720P video using HD Video Converter(link2) supplied by iFunia. Here is a tutorial will show you a really easy solution to convert 1080P HD videos(.MTS, .M2TS, .MKV) to iPad with HD Video Converter from iFunia in full screen for great enjoyment.
3 simple steps to convert 1080P HD files to 720P for playing on iPad
Step 1: "Add" 1080P HD (.mts, .m2ts, .mkv ) files to iFunia HD video converter.
Step 2: Choose H.264 720P MP4 format for iPad
We all know the iPad can only play back H.264 MPEG4 (.mp4) files, choose H.264 720P MP4 output profile. And in the "Settings" window, all the video/audio parameters are set for playing 1080p on iPad with better quality.
Step 3: Click the "Start" button to start conversion of 1080p, 1080i MTS/M2TS files to 720P for iPad now.
As long as the conversion is done, you will get the 720p MP4 video files in full screen from its destination folder, and then you can import the files to iTunes and sync to your iPad for playing.
* If you are a PC user and want to convert 1080P HD Videos to 720P for iPad on Windows, please turn to iFunia HD Video Converter for Windows.
* This HD Video Converter from iFunia can convert HD videos including HD AVI,HD WMV,HD MOV, H.264/AVC, AVCHD (mts, m2ts), MKV.
* Allows edit videos, crop, trim video and add watermark and special effects.
* You can merge multiple video clips into one video with iFunia HD Converter.
* Down-convert HD videos to SD video formats with iFunia HD tool.
* Batch Conversion. Save time with batch and fast speed of video conversion.