2011 and 2012 were great years, as outlined here, with an average share price appreciation of 36% immediately following publication.
The first half of 2013 has produced even better results, with the average share price appreciation following publication exceeding 100%. Here is the summary for the first half of 2013:
- MedBox: closing price before article was released on January 16: $87.80.
- April 17, MedBox was trading at $14.02.
- Net gain: 84% (this trade was a short)
- Muscle Pharm: closing price before article was published on January 28: $4.07
- On May 30, Muscle Pharm hit $12.47
- Net gain: 200%
- Oculus closing price before article was released on April 1: $3.80
- On may 2nd, Oculus was trading at $6.43
- Net gain: 69%
- MGT closing price before article was published on April 11: $3.48
- On May 1st, MGT was trading at $5.35.
- Net gain: 53%
The net gains are calculated based on the closing price before each article was published, and the resulting shareprice peak. Of course most investors, myself included, were not able to sell shares at the peak, so realistic returns are certainly below 100%.
I'm currently working on 3 new articles which I believe offer similar potential, and these articles will be released as soon as anticipated events take place.