Our Chapter 11 Dockets product (learn more here: www.chapter11dockets.com) tracks every document filed in over 1,750 of the largest corporate chapter 11 cases filed nationwide. That's over 1,000 separate docket entries on the average day.
Below, we've gathered a list of some of the most important and interesting documents on this topic that have been filed from Friday through late afternoon/early evening last night.
Click on the document summary to view a more detailed description of the document.
- Case Name: Constar International Holdings LLC (2013)
- Document Summary: Order Establishing Bar Date for Filing Requests for Payment of Administrative Expense Claims Arising Under Section 503(b)(9) of the Bankruptcy Code and Approving the Form, Manner, and Sufficiency of Notice of the Section 503(b)(9) Bar Date (related document(s)) Order Signed on 1/30/2014. (Attachments: # (1) Exhibit 1 # (2) Exhibit 2) (NYSE:LC)
- Case Name: Global Aviation Holdings Inc. (2013)
- Document Summary: Motion to Establish Deadline to File Proofs of Claim and Approving the Form and Manner of Notice Thereof . Filed by Global Aviation Holdings Inc., et al.,. Hearing scheduled for 2/25/2014 at 10:30 AM at US Bankruptcy Court, 824 Market St., 5th Fl., Courtroom #4, Wilmington, Delaware. (Attachments: # (1) Notice # (2) Exhibit A # (3) Exhibit B # (4) Exhibit C # (5) Exhibit D) (Ward, Christopher)
- Case Name: Sanctioned Automotive Group, LLC
- Document Summary: Notice of motion/application Debtor's Notice of Motion and Motion for Entry of An Order (1) Establishing Bar Dates for Filing Proofs of Claim or Interest; and (2) Approving the Form and Manner of Notice Thereof; Memorandum of Points and Authorities Filed by Debtor Sanctioned Automotive Group, LLC. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit A) (Schafer, John) (Entered: 01/31/2014)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *