Our Chapter 11 Dockets product (learn more here: www.chapter11dockets.com) tracks every document filed in over 1,750 of the largest corporate chapter 11 cases filed nationwide. That's over 1,000 separate docket entries on the average day.
Below, we've gathered a list of some of the most important and interesting documents on this topic that have been filed in the last day or so - basically the 24-hour period starting late afternoon/early evening the night before last and ending late afternoon/early evening last night.
Click on the document summary to view a more detailed description of the document.
- Case Name: Gulfco Holding Corp.
- Document Summary: Motion to Dismiss Case Filed by Prospect Capital Corporation. Hearing scheduled for 2/26/2014 at 11:00 AM at US Bankruptcy Court, 824 Market St., 5th Fl., Courtroom #5, Wilmington, Delaware. Objections due by 2/19/2014. (Attachments: # (1) Notice # (2) Certificate of Service) (Wisler, Jeffrey)
- Case Name: Miramar Real Estate Management Inc.
- Document Summary: ORDER DISMISSING CASE: The Motion to Dismiss filed by the US Trustee on 12/11/2013 [Dkt. No. 421] is GRANTED. Following the hearing held on this dismissal matter, and as per the court's instruction, Debtor filed a Motion in Compliance on 1/16/2014 [Dkt. No. 452] informing the court that Debtor is unable comply with the requirements mandated by the US Trustee. As such this case is dismissed. As per PR LBR 7041-1, the adversary proceeding associated with this legal case [Adv. No. 13-00042] is dismissed. (RE: related document(s), ). Signed on 2/5/2014.(BORREGO, MARTA)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *