MarketGrader.com covers more than 1,000 Canadian stocks, 871 of which trade on Canadian exchanges. Today we're highlighting five of them that score very well in our Fundamental analysis and our Sentiment analysis. You may click on the link next to each report for a free report on the company.
- Glentel Inc. (GLN.CA) – Sub Industry: Computer Electronics & Retail
Overall Grade: 84.1 Sentiment: 7.8 Market Cap: $398 M Div. Yield: 2.64% Trailing P/E: 16.4 Forward P/E: 13.1
- Canyon Services Group Inc. (FRC.CA) – Sub Industry: Oil & Gas Equip. & Svcs.
Overall Grade: 80.8 Sentiment: 7.2 Market Cap: $848 M Div. Yield: 0.71% Trailing P/E: 14.6 Forward P/E: 10.5
- Neo Material Technologies Inc. (NEM.CA) – Sub Industry: Specialty Chemicals
Overall Grade: 78.0 Sentiment: 7.6 Market Cap: $1.17 B Div. Yield: N/A Trailing P/E: 20.1 Forward P/E: 13.1
- Paladin Labs Inc. (PLB.CA) – Sub Industry: Pharmaceuticals
Overall Grade: 69.5 Sentiment: 7.5 Market Cap: $750 M Div. Yield: N/A Trailing P/E: 25.1 Forward P/E: 24.9
- Constellation Software Inc. (CSU.CA) – Sub Industry: Application Software
Overall Grade: 68.2 Sentiment: 7.5 Market Cap: $1.45 B Div. Yield: 2.87% Trailing P/E: 34.4 Forward P/E: 14.5
For our complete list of Canadian stocks please click here to take a free trial.