- Natural gas is in an uptrend on the daily chart and I expect continued strength this week, with some periods of consolidation.
- I expect some kind of a pullback or consolidation tomorrow. I’m bullish on natural gas in general and I am looking to buy on dips or buy setups.
- We saw a three day throwback to minor support around 28.60. Friday’s close was a doji which followed a long black line, which followed a shooting star.
- This looks like a pause on the weekly chart and continued bullishness is expected this week and next. My outlook on sugar is for continued bullishness.
- There may be an opportunity to short sugar tomorrow cautiously because the long term trend is still up. The best trades are going to occur around 7-10 in the morning.
- One heck of a base built on the DJIA hourly chart. Outlook remains bullish and trades are to the long side.
- Closed right at the breakout level on the daily chart. Outlook remains bullish.