Happy Mother's Day!
The markets continued to plow higher. The Dow pushed through 15,000 and SPX closed above 1630. Nasdaq broke out above 3400. We also had a great week. SWKS calls gave us a +57% gain; we've held on to this since earnings. SOHU calls turned in a +163 profit. SOHU continued to push higher throughout the week on M&A activities in the Chinese internet space. CF produced a +93% win on eanings. APA calls were an overnight gain of +121% on earnings. Here are the closed trades for the week:
- 12:43 | Ecstatic Plays GOOG ($878.00) Sold to Close 05880 May 880 calls, at $8.00 +4%
- 12:15 | Ecstatic Plays GOOG ($879.00) Sold to Close 05C880 May 880 calls, at $8.70 +13%
- 10:53 | HappyTrading SWKS ($23.60) Sold to Close 05C21 May 21 calls, at $2.67 +57%
- 12:05 | HappyTrading AAPL ($458.00) Sold to Close 05C470 May 470 calls, at $2.70 -40%
- 11:55 | HappyTrading CMG ($370.00) Sold to Close 05C375 May 375 calls, at $3.20 -24%
- 08:52 | HappyTrading FFIV ($79.35) Sold to Close 05C75 May 75 calls, at $4.60 +48%
- 07:03 | Ecstatic Plays SINA ($57.70) Sold to Close 05C55 May 55 calls, at $3.90 +10%
- 06:47 | HappyTrading CF ($194.70) Sold to Close 05C185 May 185 calls, at $10.25 +93%
- 06:44 | Ecstatic Plays APA ($81.50) Sold to Close 05C75 May 75 calls, at $6.40 +121%
- 12:55 | Ecstatic Plays SINA ($57.80) Sold to Close 05C55 May 55 calls, at $4.15 +17%
- 12:47 | HappyTrading CF ($191.15) Sold to Close 05C185 May 185 calls, at $8.50 +60%
- 09:33 | Ecstatic Plays BIDU ($92.50) Sold to Close 05C90 May 90 calls, at $3.45 +17%
- 07:27 | HappyTrading SOHU ($54.90) Sold to Close 05C50 May 50 calls, at $5.00 +163%
- 10:37 | Ecstatic Plays DXJ ($48.53) Sold to Close 05C47 May 47 calls, at $1.80 +20%
- 10:26 | Ecstatic Plays SLB ($76.80) Sold to Close 05C75 May 75 calls, at $2.30 +28%
- 08:19 | HappyTrading FFIV ($77.80) Sold to Close 05C75 May 75 calls, at $3.25 +5%
- 08:18 | HappyTrading APC ($87.80) Sold to Close 05C85 May 85 calls, at $3.35 +34%
If you're still waiting on the sideline, you've gotta come into this market! There are both quick and steady money to be made!
GOOG's glasses seem to be catching a lot of attention. Its stock seems to be on its way to $900+ and it wouldn't surprise me to see GOOG testing $1000 this years. PCLN popped after earnings and is looking for a breakout; even EXPE bounced. Kuwait just made a $3 billion deal with Airbus; it'll be interesting to see how BA trades on Monday. I suspect that if BA gets a pullback, dip-buyers will come in within a couple of days. Commodities were weak on Friday as the dollar rose. Financials seem to be hold steady. Biotechs were strong again on M&A activities. We'll look at these sectors in more detail later on this evening in my weekly Market Forecast & Sector Watch.
Happy Mother's Day and HappyTrading! ™