En fuego...this week doesn't get any better!! We lit up the scoreboard like a pinball machine...What else to say other than these results? MORE TO COME!
- May 01, 2009
10:03 | Bagger Vance ANR ($23.50) Sold to Close ANRED May 20 calls, at $4.30 +187%
- 07:30 | Bagger Vance RIMM ($71.50) Sold to Close RFYEN May 70 calls, at $4.20 +58%
- April 30, 2009
- 07:30 | Bagger Vance ICE ($89.00) Sold to Close ICEER May 90 calls, at $4.30 -4%
- 07:27 | Bagger Vance ICE ($89.00) Sold to Close ICEER May 90 calls, at $4.30 +72%
- 06:35 | Bagger Vance GS ($129.00) Sold to Close GSEC May 115 calls, at $15.00 +58%
- 06:31 | Bagger Vance FSLR ($175.00) Sold to Close HJQEN May 170 calls, at $13.00 +160%
- April 29, 2009
- 09:10 | Bagger Vance LVS ($7.80) Sold to Close LJJEF May 6 calls, at $2.10 +91%
- April 28, 2009
- 09:43 | Bagger Vance PFCB ($32.50) Sold to Close HUOEF May 30 calls, at $3.20 +3%
- 09:41 | Bagger Vance MSFT ($20.00) Sold to Close MQFER May 18 calls, at $2.19 +56%
Markets finished the week strong and above significant resistance (SPX 875). Volume could have been better breadth was solid. The rally continues, now it's eight weeks long. Rotation is the key right now, with commodities, oil, and coal getting the bulk of the funds today. That could change of course, as financials will be on the hot seat next week. It'll be about employment and jobs too, and we think there could be some positive news. Bonds were down as was gold today, while earnings continue to pace the action.
Have a restful weekend...congratulations if you were in some of these HOT trades!!
Hit 'em straight,