TREMENDOUS week for Bagger and friends...Look at these gains we booked through the week? What are you missing out on? A BIGGER ACCOUNT BALANCE!!!
May 05, 2009
- 07:28 | Bagger Vance BIDU ($245.00) Sold to Close BDUEJ May 250 calls, at $7.50 +70%
- 07:13 | Bagger Vance AAPL ($132.00) Sold to Close APVEF May 130 calls, at $4.55 +49%
- 07:10 | Bagger Vance CME ($245.00) Sold to Close CMEEQ May 250 calls, at $7.40 +23%
- 07:04 | Bagger Vance STP ($16.80) Sold to Close STPEZ May 15 calls, at $2.25 +96%
- 07:01 | Bagger Vance LDK ($9.00) Sold to Close DLOEU May 8 calls, at $2.50 +79%
- 06:49 | Bagger Vance MS ($26.80) Sold to Close MSEY May 25 calls, at $2.65 -7%
- 06:36 | Bagger Vance MGM ($11.70) Sold to Close MGMEI May 9 calls, at $2.80 +155%
- May 04, 2009
- 06:52 | Bagger Vance POT ($94.00) Sold to Close PYPER May 90 calls, at $6.10 -100%
06:48 | Bagger Vance DRYS ($34.80) Sold to Close OOCEF May 6 calls, at $3.00 +122%
What a week that was! We booked winner after winner after winner, positioned ourselves smartly for the next move. After the jobs report and stress test results markets were poised for some upside Friday, and it rally hit the pavement hard. Multimonth highs on the SPX, multimonth lows on the VIX and a solid breakout in commodities, oil and metals have led to a very broad rally. Financials were the lynchpin of the action though, and that could continue into expiration week. The prevailing trend usually wins in expiration, but we'll see how it goes.
Have a great weekend, hit 'em straight!