The economic and political regime known as Neolieralism failed as Inflation Destruction turned the BRICS lower.
Currencies, Stocks, and Commodities tuned lower again today as the rally in world currencies driven by US Federal Reserve Quantitative Easing finally exhausted, turning world currencies, DBV, emerging market currencies, CEW,, and commodity currencies, ccx, lower.
The US Dollar, $USD, traded basically unchanged at 73.10
1) … ETFs falling lower included
2) … Stocks falling lower included:
India Bank, HDFC Bank, HDB
Banco de Chile, BCH,
DRAM Chips: Micron Technology, MU
Industrial REIT: First Industrial Realty Trust, FR
Yanzouh Coal Mining. YZC,
Consumer Services: Shutterfly, SFLY
Semiconductors, Memory Storage: Flash storage: SanDisk, SNDK
Manufactured Housing Manufacturer: Cavco Industries,CVCO
Internet Software: Internet Capital Group, ICGE,
Arch Coal, ACI
Leisure: Gaming: Resorts: Las Vegas Sands, LVS
3) … Utilities, XLU, rose to a new rally high which included Next Era Energy, NEE and Southern Co, SO.
4) … Commodities, DJP, turned lower.
5) … World Government Bonds, BWX, turned lower.
6).... World stocks, VT, and ACWI, turned lower.
7) … The seigniorage of neoliberalism failed today as the world stocks relative to world government bonds, VT:BWX, turned lower, and as the gold mining stocks, GDX, and the world’s emerging market and BRIC financial institutions turned lower including India Bank, HDFC Bank, HDB and Banco de Chile, BCH
8) … US Federal Reserve Central Bank policy has done what Ben Laden could no do, that is Ben Bernanke’s Quantitative Easing policies of printing US Dollars out of thin air to buy US Treasuries, has destroyed Neoliberalism, that began in the 1970s when Milton Friedman proposed floating currency regime to replace the gold standard.
Soon out of the failure of US Treasury auction as well as well as failure of Treasury debt auctions world wide, feudal economic governance will arise where leaders will waive national sovereignty and announce framework agreements which establish feudal state corporate governance in ten regions of global economic governance as called for by the Club of Rome in 1974.,
Out of sovereign crisis in Europe, a Chancellor, the Sovereign, and a Banker, the Seignior, will arise to lead a unified, that is a federal Europe, that is a revised Roman Empire, whose rule will be as powerful as that of Charlemagne. These two, a governor, and a banker, will have a unifying vision for mankind, that will be very compelling; these will provide a new seigniorage to replace the moneyness that failed with Neoliberalism.
The world entered into Kondratieff Winter today, having passed through Peak Wealth, that is Peak Fiat Wealth,
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.