China Shipping Finance Outlook 2011 will be held on January 20 – 21 in Shanghai China. The event dedicates itself to assessing the development of China’s shipping finance and its implications for global shipping landscape. The conference will highlight the policy updates and market outlook of China’s shipping finance development, macroeconomic trends influencing the recovery of shipping industry, the development of Shanghai as the international shipping center and bank’s strategy to finance fleets in tight credit market.
The premier event will be gathering 150+ top professionals from global shipping finance community including banks, shipping companies, shipyards, financial leasing companies, ship brokers, investors, maritime law firms, charterers, service providers, marine equipment suppliers, ship management/design/repair companies, registers, insurance companies, accounting firms and regulators, etc.
- Your direct access to a target audience of bankers, ship owners, ship builders, ship brokers, charterers, financial advisers, lawyers, investors, service providers, ship managers, ship designers, registers, accountants, analysts and regulators, etc
- Assess the current status and development of shipping finance in China and its influence on the world’s shipping industry
- Analyze the development of Shanghai as the international financial and shipping hub and the implications for the growth of shipping finance in China
- Understand credit rating and the other key considerations of banks in financing fleets
- Find out the strategy for ship owners to keep a good cash flow and financial position
- Explore the optimized capital raising structure in changing economic environment
- Learn how to negotiate ship orders, how to introduce new business models to reduce halfway order cancellations and how to develop buyer’s credit model
- A boutique exhibition showcasing your proven services, solutions and company profile & commitment to the stakeholders across the value chain
China Shipping Finance Outlook 2011 is a must choice for decision makers to acquire in-depth insights and understandings into China’s strategy to develop shipping finance and its near-term and long-term influence as well as the challenges and opportunities faced.
For more event information, please visit the event website
Or contact Tina Tian Tel: +86 21 51815373
Fax: +86 21 51809518 Email: email@example.com
Disclosure: Unique Shipping Finance Event in China