ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. (Nasdaq:CKSW) announced that Vivint, one of the largest home automation companies in North America, has received the Gold Level Gartner and 1to1 Media CRM Excellence Award in the category of 'Enterprise Efficiency'. Awards were presented to the winners this morning at a ceremony held at the Gartner Customer 360 Summit in Los Angeles.
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. provides workforce and service management software products and solutions.
Cleantech Transit Inc. ("Cleantech") (OTC.BB:CLNO) announced recently that funding to be provided to Phoenix Energy for the commercialization of a 500 Kilowatt biomass gasification plant should be eligible to apply for a renewable energy cash back incentive program offered by the U.S. Federal Government. If it concludes its planned investment in Phoenix Energy, under Section 1603 of the American Reinvestment and Recovery Act, Cleantech Transit will be entitled to receive its pro-rata share of 30% cash grant payments. Once the final interconnect process and application are complete the grant should be received within 60 days. The 5-year grant vesting period, means all parties must remain owner of record for that length of time, underscoring Cleantech and its partners' commitment to this project and the host community.
The U.S. Treasury's cash grant program was created to provide funding, in lieu of tax credits, for the development of clean energy projects and clean tech jobs nationwide. The Merced facility has already employed several individuals, both for the construction phase and subsequent plant operations once in service.
As previously announced, the full commercial operation of the first plant is expected to be completed during the second quarter of 2011.
Alex Holtermann, CEO of Cleantech, commented, "The structure of this cash back program will add more predictability to our financing needs. The cash back incentive program also applies for new projects, which can accelerate the installation of other plants this year."
By installing our wood waste gasification systems our customers help to:
• Reduce greenhouse gas emissions
• Reduce the amount of toxic pollutants in the atmosphere
• Save landfill space from taking up more of our landscape and Reduce groundwater
• Improve energy security and reduce dependence on foreign sources of energy
About Cleantech Transit, Inc., and their Goal:
Cleantech Transit, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the development and production of hybrid, electric, alternative fuel, and diesel heavy duty transit buses, luxury motor coaches, and tour buses in the United States. It serves customers in the public and private transportation bus and coach industries.
Our goal is to use innovative technologies to reduce electricity consumption and dependence on carbon based energy.
For more information about CLNO, visit: www.cleantechtransitinc.com.
GreenHouse Holdings, Inc. (OTC.BB:GRHU) ("GreenHouse"), a San Diego, California-based integrated energy solutions provider and developer of eco-friendly infrastructure, announced record revenue results for the 2010 Fiscal Year and is providing a shareholder update.
"During 2010, our first year as a public corporation, the company signed several high margin contracts in both its Governmental division and Commercial Automated Demand Response (ADR) division," stated John Galt, CEO of GreenHouse Holdings. "Our relationship with Southern California Edison and recent partnership with EnergyConnect, Inc. continue to expand our market presence within the commercial market, while the newly integrated acquisition, Life Protection, Inc. ("LPI") brought in over $600,000 in revenue from the government in less than 3 full months of operation. Management believes these divisions will continue to drive top line growth in 2011.
We have also implemented significant cost saving methods in our Residential division that has allowed us to reduce overhead and expenses."
Mr. Galt continued, "Additionally, we expect our government business to aggressively ramp up in 2011 as we leverage our strong relationships with high ranking government officials, the U.S. Military, and United States Navy regarding our Anti Terrorism Tactical Training, and our Rapidly Deployable Ultra Light Units. Going forward, we intend to increase revenue growth and improve margins as we enter previously untapped markets in Southeastern U.S., Dominican Republic, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. We believe these exciting opportunities, coupled with our rapidly growing pipeline of potential contracts, position us to become a market leader within the energy efficiency and sustainable facilities solution market."
Recent Operational Highlights
- Ten Mexican Tequila distilleries have entered into agreements with GreenHouse, where GRHU will have access to approximately 600 tons of solid agave waste per day to convert to compost, which represents approximately 33% of the total agave waste from the area.
- The agreements have the potential to generate over $8 million in annual revenues for GreenHouse.
- Announced a partnership with EnergyConnect, Inc., a forerunner in the development of smart grid demand response services and technologies.
- Together, the companies will offer customers integrated energy management and automated demand response (Auto-DR) services that offer participants the technical means to automatically reduce electricity consumption when signaled by the utility during costly peak energy periods when the demand is highest.
- Executed a letter of intent with Hinds Community College to construct and manage a $2.9 million Anti-Terrorism Tactical Training Center in Jackson, Mississippi that would provide local law enforcement personnel with a state-of-the-art training and sustainable firing range facility and which would serve as a best practices model for such facilities in small cities and towns across the United States.
- Entered into a strategic partnership agreement with Prime Solutions, Inc. ("PSI"), a leader in full-service engineering, consulting, and project management for governmental, commercial, industrial, institutional, and utility clients.
- The companies will combine GreenHouse's core competencies of automation and controls with PSI's expertise in utility and energy engineering to provide state-of-the art packaged solutions for utilities, Demand Response providers and end users.
- We expanded our product offerings, becoming a leading supplier of Rapidly Assembled Portable Structures, which the United States Marine Corps and United States Navy EOD (Explosive Ordinance Disposal) have selected for their shelter unit/training requirements.
For more information about GRHU, visit: www.greenhouseintl.com
RadNet, Inc. (Nasdaq:RDNT) reported it has completed the previously announced acquisition of five multi-modality imaging centers in Maryland from Diagnostic Health Corporation for an undisclosed combination of cash and the assumption of certain liabilities. The facilities located in Bowie, Chevy Chase, Frederick, Rockville and Waldorf operate a combination of MRI, CT, ultrasound, mammography, x-ray and other related modalities. The five centers should add approximately $10 million of revenue to RadNet on an annualized basis.
RadNet, Inc. operates a group of regional networks of diagnostic imaging facilities in the United States. The company imaging centers provide various diagnostic imaging services, including magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography, positron emission tomography, nuclear medicine, mammography, ultrasound, diagnostic radiology, fluoroscopy, and other related procedures.
Presidential Life Corp. (Nasdaq:PLFE) announced results for the fourth quarter and full-year period ended December 31, 2010. Presidential Life, through its wholly owned subsidiary Presidential Life Insurance Company, is engaged in the sale of fixed deferred and immediate annuities, life insurance and accident & health insurance products. Total revenues in the fourth quarter of 2010 were $88.8 million, an increase of 12.4% or $9.8 million from $79.1 million in the fourth quarter of 2009. Revenues for the full year totaled $297.0 million, an increase of 13.0% or $34.1 million from $263.0 million in 2009. Fourth quarter 2010 net income was $14.6 million ($0.50 per share), compared with $10.4 million ($0.35 per share) for the comparable three-month period in 2009.
Presidential Life Corporation, through its subsidiary, Presidential Life Insurance Company engages in the sale of annuity contracts, life insurance, and accident and health insurance products in the United States.
Sign-Up For Free Stock Alerts At http://crwepicks.com/signup
THIS IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION TO BUY OR SELL ANY SECURITY!
Disclaimer: Never invest in any stock featured on our site or emails unless you can afford to lose your entire investment.The CRWEPicks.com publisher and its affiliates and contractors are not registered investment advisers or broker/dealers. Our disclaimer ( http://crwepicks.com/disclaimer ) is to be read and fully understood before using our site, reading our newsletter or joining our email list. Release of Liability: Through use of this website viewing or using, you agree to hold CRWEPicks.com report and Crown Equity Holdings, Inc. CRWE, its operators, shareholders, employees and/or contractors harmless and to completely release them from any and all liability due to any and all loss (monetary or otherwise), damages (monetary or otherwise) that you may occur. ( read more at http://crwepicks.com/disclaimer ) Rule 17B requires disclosure of payment for investor relations. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) is a newswire as well as an IR and PR firm. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE), in some cases, provides media advertising and public awareness for both public and private companies, as well as disseminating news. As such, in some cases, when Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) advertises for a particular client, Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) charges an advertising fee which it must disclose under 17B. The fee may be in cash, in free trading stock or in restricted stock. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE), if paid in stock, can and may sell those securities during the advertising period.Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) anticipates receiving 2,000,000 shares of 144 restricted stocks from the company for 12 months of advertisement services for Cleantech Transit, Inc. (OTCPK:CLNO). Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) has received fifteen thousand dollars in cash and anticipates another five thousand dollars in cash from the company for 60 days of advertisement services for Green House Holdings, Inc. (GRHU.OB). In addition to the cash, Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) also has received 20,000 shares of 144 restricted stocks from the company.