Global Hunter Corp. (TSX.VOB) (FSE:G5D) has arranged a $2,500,000 loan to advance its Corona de Cobre project in Chile. The proceeds from the loan will be used by Global Hunter to fund project expenses and for general working capital purposes. The loan will have a two year term and loan principal will be convertible at the option of the lender in whole or in part into units (“Principal Units”) of Global Hunter until eighteen months from the date of the loan advance at the price of $0.06 per Principal Unit.
Each Principal Unit will be comprised of one common share and one-half of a non-transferable warrant. Each whole warrant will be exercisable to purchase one additional common share for $0.10 at any time until eighteen months from the date of the loan advance. The loan will bear interest at the rate of 12% per annum, payable on maturity, and accrued and unpaid interest will be convertible at the option of the lender in whole or in part into units (“Interest Units”) of Global Hunter until eighteen months from the date of the loan advance at the price of $0.05 per Interest Unit. Each Interest Unit will be comprised of one common share and one-half of a non-transferable warrant. Each whole warrant will be exercisable to purchase one additional common share for $0.075 at any time until eighteen months from the date of the loan advance.
Global Hunter Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Canada and Chile. Global Hunter primarily explores for gold, copper, and base and precious metals. Global Hunter was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Idenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:IDIX), reported unaudited financial results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2010. At September 30, 2010, Idenix's cash and cash equivalents totaled $37.0 million.
For the third quarter ended September 30, 2010, Idenix reported total revenues of $3.8 million, compared to total revenues of $3.1 million in the third quarter of 2009. The company reported a net loss of $12.9 million, or a loss of $0.18 per basic and diluted share, for the third quarter ended September 30, 2010, compared to a net loss of $ $11.7 million, or a loss of $0.18 per basic and diluted share for the third quarter ended September 30, 2009.
Idenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery and development of drugs for the treatment of human viral and other infectious diseases in the United States and Europe.
Pacific Office Properties Trust, Inc. (NYSE Amex:PCE), announced its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2010. The Company also announced financial and portfolio highlights.
* Entered into two purchase agreements for the GRE portfolio, a portfolio of 12 office properties consisting of 31 buildings containing approximately 1.95 million rentable square feet, located primarily in southern California. The aggregate purchase price for the portfolio is approximately $305.9 million.
* Sold 596,611 shares of our Senior Common Stock for net proceeds of $5.4 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2010.
* On September 20, 2010, the Board of Directors of the Company declared a cash dividend of $0.05 per share on our Listed Common Stock for the third quarter 2010, which was paid on October 15, 2010 to stockholders of record on September 30, 2010.
* Substantially all mortgage debt is fixed rate and 78.2% of our consolidated debt does not mature until 2016.
Pacific Office Properties Trust, Inc. is a real estate investment trust that owns, acquires and operates primarily institutional-quality office properties principally in selected long-term growth markets in California and Hawaii.
TIB Financial Corp. (Nasdaq:TIBB) reported its financial results and filed its quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the third quarter of 2010. On September 30, 2010, TIB closed on an investment from North American Financial Holdings, Inc. ("NAFH") of $175 million which effectively recapitalized the Company and its subsidiary Bank, TIB Bank (the "Bank").
* We originated $9.5 million of commercial loans, $34 million of residential mortgages and $6.4 million in consumer and indirect loans to prime borrowers during the quarter.
* Naples Capital Advisors and TIB Bank's trust department continued to establish new investment management and trust relationships, increasing the market value of assets under management by $40 million or 28% from September 30, 2009 and by $15 million, or 9% during the quarter to $184 million as of September 30, 2010.
* Our special asset workout group was able to work with borrowers to return to accrual or achieve the pay off or pay down of approximately $3.7 million in nonaccrual loans, foreclose or negotiate deeds in lieu of foreclosure for approximately $9.3 million of nonaccrual loans and sell approximately $3.2 million of other real estate owned during the quarter.
TIB Financial Corp. operates as the bank holding company for TIB Bank that provides a range of commercial and retail banking, and financial services to businesses, individuals, and families in Florida.
Signup for FREE Daily Stock Alerts From CRWEFinance.com/signup
THIS IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION TO BUY OR SELL ANY SECURITY!
Disclaimer: Never invest in any stock featured on our site or emails unless you can afford to lose your entire investment. CRWEFinance.com publisher and its affiliates and contractors are not registered investment advisers or broker/dealers. Our disclaimer is to be read and fully understood before using our site, reading our newsletter or joining our email list. Release of Liability: Through use of this website viewing or using, you agree to hold CRWEFinance.com report and Crown Equity Holdings Inc. CRWE, its operators, shareholders, employees and/or contractors harmless and to completely release them from any and all liability due to any and all loss (monetary or otherwise), damages (monetary or otherwise) that you may occur. (Read more at http://crwefinance.com/disclaimer) Rule 17B requires disclosure of payment for investor relations. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) is a newswire as well as an IR and PR firm. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE), in some cases, provides media advertising and public awareness for both public and private companies, as well as disseminating news. As such, in some cases, when Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) advertises for a particular client, Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) charges an advertising fee which it must disclose under 17B. The fee may be in cash, in free trading stock or in restricted stock. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE), if paid in stock, can and may sell those securities during the advertising period. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) has received twenty-five thousand dollars in cash from a third party for (thirty) days of advertising for Global Hunter Corp. (TSX Venture Exchange (TSX.VOB) and the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (FSE:G5D).