FREE Daily Stock Alerts From Stock-PR.com
GreenHouse Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB:GRHU) a San Diego, California-based integrated energy solutions provider and developer of eco-friendly infrastructure, recently announced the results of operations for the third quarter of Fiscal Year 2010 and is providing a shareholder update.
2010 Operational Highlights:
* Acquired Life Protection Inc., (NYSE:LPI) a subsidiary that provides innovative training, support, design and construction of facilities and services to meet the needs of the U. S. Government, military, and law enforcement agencies.
* Signed multiple contract awards for its Life Protection (LPI) Governmental Services Division, totaling $6 million.
* The governmental contracting entities include the U.S. Marine Corps School of Dynamic Entry in Quantico, VA and the U.S. Army Schofield Barracks Range Support in Honolulu, HI.
* Announced that PepsiCo will partner with GreenHouse to utilize Southern California Edison's Automated Demand Response program at its Buena Park bottling plant.
* Signed Letter of Intent to acquire Control Engineering, Inc (NYSEMKT:CEI). Headquartered in Costa Mesa, California and serving clients globally, CEI provides turnkey automation and control solutions including engineering, installation and integration services.
* Experts in multiple technologies and applications, CEI's client base includes recognizable brands from a wide range of industries including pharmaceutical, food, and beverage, utility, military and consumer goods.
* Shareholder's equity increased to $2.9 million from a deficit of approximately $2 million as of 12/31/09.
* The Company is completing the necessary steps to Up-List its shares to a senior U.S. stock exchange.
* In order to facilitate the transition, GreenHouse established an independent board and appointed PKF, a nationally recognized accounting firm, as their SEC auditors.
Eline Entertainment Group Inc. (OTCPK:EEGI) and the company's subsidiary Let The Good Times Roll has successfully merged with Midnight Express. This is a second expansion merger for the company. LTGTR's subsidiary Midnight Express is a Florida based luxury transportation company specializing in tours of the Tampa Bay area. Midnight Express was previously geared towards tours in the party bus atmosphere, which makes for a great synergistic merger with LTGTR as the company expands both its business model and territory. This acquisition has the potential to add significant increases in annual revenue to the company, but the real value in this merger lies in the select agreements and joint ventures with local businesses.
LTGTR employs an organic expansion and acquisition strategy to increase revenue streams and expand into the market immediately. Besides organic expansion, the company continues to seek mergers, acquisitions, and participation in various joint ventures. The company seeks to achieve aggressive business growth with several mergers in the near future.
Eline Entertainment Group, Inc. operates in the educational industry in China. It operates 12 educational training centers for nursery students; and 4 training programs.
Suntech Power Holdings Co. Ltd. (NYSE:STP) the world's largest producer of solar panels, supplied 384kW of Pluto-powered solar panels for a rooftop solar array on The Wharf, home of the Sydney Theatre Company (NYSE:STC). The solar installation's completion was commemorated at a switch-on event hosted by STC Artistic Directors Cate Blanchett and Andrew Upton.The project was made possible by an A$2 million donation from Shi's Family Foundation, representing Dr. Zhengrong Shi and his wife Vivienne Shi. Installed and integrated by DCM Solar, the 1,906 advanced Suntech solar panels comprise one of the largest capacity rooftop solar arrays in Sydney and Australia.
Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd., a solar energy company, engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of photovoltaic (PV) products.
NCI Building Systems Inc. (NYSE:NCS) will provide an online, real-time webcast and rebroadcast of its conference call for its fourth quarter fiscal 2010 results on Tuesday, December 7, 2010.
NCI Building Systems, Inc. manufactures and markets metal products primarily for the nonresidential construction industry in North America.
Taiwan Greater China Fund (NYSE:TFC) a diversified closed-end registered investment company listed on the NYSE, announced recently that its eleventh semi-annual repurchase offer will be conducted from November 19, 2010 through December 10, 2010. The Fund is offering to repurchase up to 5% of its outstanding shares in this semi-annual repurchase offer.
Taiwan Greater China Fund is a self managed close ended equity mutual fund. It primarily invests in public equity markets of Taiwan.
Tags: Suntech, NYSE:STP, NCI Building, NYSE:NCS, Taiwan Greater, NYSE:TFC
THIS IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION TO BUY OR SELL ANY SECURITY!
Disclaimer: Never invest in any stock featured on our site or emails unless you can afford to lose your entire investment. Stock-PR.com publisher and its affiliates and contractors are not registered investment advisers or broker/dealers. Our disclaimer is to be read and fully understood before using our site, reading our newsletter or joining our email list. Release of Liability: Through use of this website viewing or using, you agree to hold Stock-PR.com report and Crown Equity Holdings Inc. CRWE, its operators, shareholders, employees and/or contractors harmless and to completely release them from any and all liability due to any and all loss (monetary or otherwise), damages (monetary or otherwise) that you may occur. (Read more at http://stock-pr.com/disclaimer).Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) is a newswire as well as an IR and PR firm. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE), in some cases, provides media advertising and public awareness for both public and private companies, as well as disseminating news. As such, in some cases, when Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) advertises for a particular client, Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) charges an advertising fee which it must disclose under 17B. The fee may be in cash, in free trading stock or in restricted stock. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE), if paid in stock, can and may sell those securities during the advertising period. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) has received ten thousand dollars in cash and anticipates another ten thousand dollars in cash from the company for 60 days of advertisement services for Green House Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB:GRHU). In addition to the cash, Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) also anticipates receiving 20,000 shares of 144 restricted stocks from a third party. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) has received five thousand dollars and anticipates receiving another forty five thousand dollars in cash from a third party for (thirty) days of advertising for Eline Entertainment Group, Inc. (OTCPK:EEGI).
Sign Up For Free Stock Alerts At http://stock-pr.com/signup
The views expressed in any article, reports, writings are not necessarily the views of Crown Equity Holdings Inc. its officers, directors, staff, contractors or employees. They do not represent the views or opinions of this site. Views expressed in articles are those of the author alone.