FREE Daily Stock Alerts From Stock-PR.com
Proper Power & Energy, Inc. (OTC:PPWE) a Tampa-based independent oil and gas exploration and production company, has announced the next stage of its Western U.S. operations. The Company met with the executives of Thrust Resources Inc. and EQ Resources Inc. in Dallas, Texas on January 20, 2011. The meeting focused on a joint venture for the Central Utah Prospect between the Companies. This was the initial meeting between Clint Brower, CEO and Chairman of EQ Resources, and Andrew Kacic, the newly named President of Proper Power & Energy Inc .
The next steps will be circulating a memorandum of understanding followed upon definitive agreements. “We look forward to expedite future discussions of both Companies working together to mutually reach our Utah objectives,” stated Andrew Kacic.
Utah contains four of the Nation's 100 largest oil fields, two of its 100 largest natural gas fields (2008).
PPWE also announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, American Resources, Inc. (NYSE:ARI), has begun production on its 87.5 acres in Western Kentucky.
ARI has completed the re-work on all 4 wells, with those wells online and pumping. "This is an exciting day for us," stated Proper Power President, Andrew Kacic. "This is the beginning of production for Proper Power in Kentucky, and we look forward to increasing our presence."
Kentucky’s existing oil and gas infrastructure is extensive. Finding and production costs are low due to the occurrence of shallow resources. Kentucky is centrally located for access and distribution to northern and eastern industrial markets
About Proper Power & Energy:
Proper Power & Energy was formed in 2006 as an exploration and production company for oil and gas. The organization is committed to utilizing a very dynamic system of research and testing, and as a result of this extensive research and testing, have selected several sites with very good to excellent potential for productivity.
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ:LSCC) announced financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended January 1, 2011.
* Revenue of $73.1 million, a decrease of 5% from $77.1 million in 3Q10 and an increase of 33% from $55.1 million in 4Q09.
* Gross margin of 62.7%, compared to 59.1% in 3Q10 and 55.3% in 4Q09.
* Net income of $0.11 per share, compared to net income of $0.13 per share in 3Q10 and net income of $0.05 per share in 4Q09.
* Fiscal year 2010 revenue of $297.8 million, an increase of 53% from $194.4 million in fiscal year 2009.
* Fiscal year 2010 net income of $57.1 million or $0.48 per share, compared to a net loss of $7.0 million or $0.06 per share in fiscal year 2009.
Fourth Quarter 2010 Business Highlights:
* Shipped the 50 millionth MachXO programmable logic device. Broadly adopted in a wide range of high volume, cost sensitive applications, customers worldwide are taking advantage of the MachXO PLD family due to its exceptional combination of ease-of-use, flexibility, system integration and price.
* Launched MachXO2. The MachXO2 offers PLD designers an unprecedented mix of low cost, low power and high system integration in a single device. Built on a low power 65-nm process featuring embedded Flash technology, the MachXO2 family delivers a 3X increase in logic density, a 10X increase in embedded memory, more than a 100X reduction in static power and up to 30% lower cost compared to the MachXO PLD family. In addition, several popular functions used in low-density PLD applications, such as User Flash Memory, I2C, SPI and timer/counter, have been hardened into the MachXO2 devices.
* Released Platform Manager. Our third-generation mixed-signal family, the Platform Manager family, simplifies board management design by integrating programmable analog and digital logic to support many common functions, such as power management, digital housekeeping and glue logic. By integrating these support functions, Platform Manager devices not only reduce the cost of these functions compared to traditional approaches, but also can improve system reliability and provide a high degree of design flexibility that minimizes the risk of circuit board re-spins.
Business Outlook - First Quarter 2011:
* Revenue is expected to increase 2% to 7% on a sequential basis.
* Gross margin percentage is expected to be approximately 60% to 62% of revenue.
* Total operating expenses are expected to be approximately $36.5 million. The majority of the sequential increase is related to MachXO2 mask costs.
Lattice Semiconductor is the source for innovative FPGA, PLD, programmable Power Management and Clock Management solutions.
Power3 Medical Products, Inc. (OTCBB:PWRM.OB), a development stage company, engages in commercializing its intellectual properties in the area of diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Alzheimer’s disease, and Parkinson’s disease.
Alzheimer’s disease is among the most well known form of dementia, a broad term when it comes to forgetfulness and other intellectual abilities critical enough to obstruct everyday life. Alzheimer’s diseases is the reason for 50 to seventy per cent of dementia cases.
Parkinson’s disease (PD) is associated with a team of disorders called motor system disorders, which are the result of the losing of dopamine-producing brain cells. Some fundamental symptoms of PD are generally tremor, or moving in hands, arms, legs, jaw, and face; hardness, or maybe tightness of the limbs and trunk; bradykinesia, or slowness of movement; and postural lack of stability, or reduced balance as well as co-ordination. Since these symptoms become more prevalent, patients may have challenges walking, talking, or performing many other very simple tasks.
Breast cancer is a type of cancer where cells in the breast divide and grow without normal control. About 85 percent of breast cancers begin in the mammary ducts, while about 15 percent arise in the lobules. Tumors in the breast tend to grow slowly. By the time a lump is large enough to feel, it may have been growing for as long as 10 years. However, some tumors can be aggressive, and grow much more rapidly.
Power3 Medical has announced that company management believes it is making great progress in its focus on the development, sales, and marketing of its proprietary innovate diagnostic tests for breast cancer, pancreatic cancer, ovarian cancer, colon cancer, and certain neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, to name a few.
More about PWRM at: www.Power3Medical.com
THIS IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION TO BUY OR SELL ANY SECURITY!
Disclaimer: Never invest in any stock featured on our site or emails unless you can afford to lose your entire investment. Stock-PR.com publisher and its affiliates and contractors are not registered investment advisers or broker/dealers. Our disclaimer is to be read and fully understood before using our site, reading our newsletter or joining our email list. Release of Liability: Through use of this website viewing or using, you agree to hold Stock-PR.com report and Crown Equity Holdings Inc. CRWE, its operators, shareholders, employees and/or contractors harmless and to completely release them from any and all liability due to any and all loss (monetary or otherwise), damages (monetary or otherwise) that you may occur. (Read more at http://stock-pr.com/disclaimer).Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) is a newswire as well as an IR and PR firm. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE), in some cases, provides media advertising and public awareness for both public and private companies, as well as disseminating news. As such, in some cases, when Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) advertises for a particular client, Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) charges an advertising fee which it must disclose under 17B. The fee may be in cash, in free trading stock or in restricted stock. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE), if paid in stock, can and may sell those securities during the advertising period. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) received 1,000,000 shares of free trading shares from a third party (Mohamad Nehmeh) for two (2) weeks of advertisement services for Proper Power & Energy, Inc. (OTC:PPWE). Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) has received 1,000,000 shares 144 restricted stocks for IT department services and 2,000,000 shares (free trade) for 12 months of video production from Power 3 Medical Products Inc. (OTC:PWRM).
Sign Up For Free Stock Alerts At http://stock-pr.com/signup
________________________________________Be Sure To Visit stock-pr.ning.com
The views expressed in any article, reports, writings are not necessarily the views of Crown Equity Holdings Inc. its officers, directors, staff, contractors or employees. They do not represent the views or opinions of this site. Views expressed in articles are those of the author alone.