Proper Power & Energy, Inc. (OTC:PPWE)
Oil is the heart of America's economy. Presently, it supplies more than 40% of our complete energy demands and more than 99% of the fuel we use in our vehicles.
Proper Power & Energy, Inc. has been approached by two independent financing groups and has submitted a $10 million private placement memorandum to each of them. These two groups are seeking domestic oil and gas production in light of the Middle East tensions.
"The timing to acquire oil and gas properties while gas prices are low couldn't be better. Additionally, the availability of this funding for developing Proper Power's Kentucky and Utah oil prospects will accelerate 2011 revenues and leasehold acreage growth dramatically. We anticipate feedback from both of the financing groups before the end of this month," stated Andrew J. Kacic, President of PPWE.
About Proper Power & Energy:
Proper Power & Energy, Inc. is an independent exploration and production company. PPWE's operations are in Kentucky, which provides for low risk developmental drilling and production, and Utah, which PPWE controls over 11,000 acres for its exploratory prospect. Renowned geophysicist and consultant to PPWE, Robert Dunbar, believes the Utah prospect could hold up to one billion barrels of recoverable oil.
To learn more about PPWE visit: http://properpower.com
United Stationers Inc. (NASDAQ:USTR) reported strong results for its fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2010, and record high 2010 earnings per share.
Fourth Quarter Financial Summary
- Diluted earnings per share were $1.31 for 2010. Excluding certain items, adjusted diluted earnings per share in 2010 were up 19% to 1.17(1) from $0.98(1) in 2009.
- Net sales were $1.2 billion, up 0.3% from the prior year’s fourth quarter.
- Gross margin was $189.5 million, or 16.0% of sales, versus $178.0 million, or 15.1% of sales, in 2009.
- Operating expenses were $131.4 million in 2010. Adjusted operating expenses were $136.9 million(1), or 11.5%(1) of sales in 2010, compared with $133.1 million(1), or 11.3%(1) of sales in 2009.
- Operating income was $58.1 million in 2010. Adjusted operating income in 2010 was up 17% to $52.6 million(1), or 4.4%(1) of sales, compared with $44.9 million(1), or 3.8%(1) sales, in the prior-year quarter.
- Net income was $31.1 million in 2010. Adjusted net income in the fourth quarter of 2010 was up 15% to $27.7 million(1) versus $24.1 million(1) in the prior-year quarter.
United Stationers Inc., through its principal subsidiary, United Stationers Supply Co., engages in the wholesale distribution of business products in North America.
National Health Partners, Inc. (OTC:NHPR)
The access to affordable healthcare in the United States is an entitlement, any perquisite or a fantasy, based on a seemingly arbitrary matrix of things. Government insurance plans are available for the elderly, particularly for the permanently disabled, those that have failing kidneys, the actual impoverished and children from low-income families. But how poor do you have to be to meet the requirements varies from state to state as well as from year to year. Workforce at most large businesses and many small versions can take advantage of class insurance plans negotiated by way of their employers. Nonetheless millions of people who are employed in low-paying service, retail or even contracting jobs have got to seek individual insurance coverage, which may be unaffordable or even unavailable because of their medical histories. Others acquire insurance with deductibles so high or protection limits so low that one bad accident or illness might bankrupt them. The need for affordable healthcare alternatives has never been greater.
National Health Partners, Inc. has achieved positive earnings for the quarter ended September 30, 2010 compared to a loss of $522,542 for the same period last year. Revenues for the 3rd quarter grew 12.3% over the same period last year. NHPR attributes the net earnings to the significant cost-cutting initiatives taken over the past couple of quarters and which is continuing in the 4th quarter.
National Health Partners' CARExpress membership programs provides a variety of benefits to NHPR’s members, businesses and association, and healthcare providers and provider networks.
- Benefits to Members - NHPR’s CARExpress membership programs are attractive to NHPR’s members because NHPR’s programs provide them with access to a variety of healthcare products and services at discounted prices. Membership in NHPR’s CARExpress membership programs is unrestricted and provides benefits to individuals who, because of their medical history, age, occupation or financial condition, are unable to obtain health insurance. NHPR’s CARExpress membership programs cover each person in the member’s immediate family and can be used as often as they wish. In addition, unlike many insurance or managed care programs, members have no paperwork or claims to prepare and no waiting periods.
- Benefits to Unions, Associations and Businesses - NHPR’s CARExpress membership programs are attractive to unions, associations, businesses and other organizations with large numbers of members or employees because NHPR’s programs can assist these organizations in their efforts to attract and retain members and employees by enabling them to offer a more complete healthcare benefits package. Similarly, as competition among HMO's for participants intensifies, NHPR believes that their CARExpress membership programs will enable HMO's to offer a more complete array of potential healthcare benefits.
- Benefits to Healthcare Providers and Provider Networks - NHPR’s CARExpress membership programs are attractive to physicians, hospitals and other healthcare providers because NHPR’s programs help healthcare providers and provider networks increase their customer base. In addition, healthcare providers are paid at the time of service, reducing the billing procedures and cost associated with insurance and allowing the provider to immediately collect payment. NHPR’s CARExpress membership programs are also attractive to provider networks because they increase the likelihood that healthcare providers will affiliate with them so as to gain access to a greater number of potential customers and patients.
National Health Partners, Inc. is a leading national healthcare savings organization that provides unique discount healthcare membership programs to uninsured and underinsured people through a national healthcare savings network called "CARExpress."
To learn more about NHPR visit: http://www.nationalhealthpartners.com
Signup for FREE Daily Stock Alerts From CRWEFinance.com/signup
THIS IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION TO BUY OR SELL ANY SECURITY!
Disclaimer: Never invest in any stock featured on our site or emails unless you can afford to lose your entire investment. CRWEFinance.com publisher and its affiliates and contractors are not registered investment advisers or broker/dealers. Our disclaimer is to be read and fully understood before using our site, reading our newsletter or joining our email list. Release of Liability: Through use of this website viewing or using, you agree to hold CRWEFinance.com report and Crown Equity Holdings Inc. CRWE, its operators, shareholders, employees and/or contractors harmless and to completely release them from any and all liability due to any and all loss (monetary or otherwise), damages (monetary or otherwise) that you may occur. (Read more at http://crwefinance.com/disclaimer) Rule 17B requires disclosure of payment for investor relations. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) is a newswire as well as an IR and PR firm. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE), in some cases, provides media advertising and public awareness for both public and private companies, as well as disseminating news. As such, in some cases, when Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) advertises for a particular client, Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) charges an advertising fee which it must disclose under 17B. The fee may be in cash, in free trading stock or in restricted stock. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) has received 3,000,000 shares of (144) restricted common stock from the company and anticipates receiving 3,000,000 shares of free trading shares from a third party for six months of advertisement services for National Health Partners Inc. (OTC:NHPR). Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) received 1,000,000 shares of free trading shares from a third party (Mohamad Nehmeh) for two (2) weeks of advertisement services for Proper Power & Energy, Inc. (OTC:PPWE).