FORT WORTH, TX--09/07/10 (CRWENEWSWIRE) - To Our Fellow Shareholders:
We appreciate your support of EVCARCO, Inc. (OTC.BB:EVCA) and would like to update you on some recent events and developments affecting the Company.
I will make every effort to continue our relationship and assist you and the company as an unaffiliated consultant.
1. On August 25, 2010, for personal reasons, Mr. Dale Long resigned from the Board of Directors and his position of President/CEO. As part of the separation, the Company has retired 13,625,900 shares of common stock, or 17.62% of outstanding shares; and reduced current liabilities by approximately $70,000. Mr. Long will make every effort to continue the relationship and assist EVCARCO as an unaffiliated consultant. (SEC Filing: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1459003/000119983510000574/0001199835-10-000574-index.htm)
2. EVCA board approves the creation of its Ambassador Sustainability Living Program aimed at creating significant links with Hollywood's most eco-friendliest celebrities as well as major global influencers. The concept has been approved by the board and EVCARCO will proudly be announcing the first of the Hollywood celebrities to participate in the program soon. This initiative is poised to be a gain significant attention for EVCARCO's green vehicles.
3. Along with the current program for putting environmentally friendly vehicles in governmental fleets, we are focusing more attention on building strategic alliances in order to develop technologies for military applications, to participate in contracts for Defense Vehicle Engineering Design, Development, Integration and Testing.
4. As part of continued expansion efforts, EVCARCO has initiated development of the following programs with the Governments of Columbia and Peru: Alternative Energy and fleet replacement, Federal Government support and Electric Vehicle Sales, Mass Transit Vehicle programs for large cities.
5. EVCARCO has approved a program to initiate market research in order to stimulate public market awareness regarding the corporation and its growth potential. The program will create stronger ties between the Company and the public markets by educating and providing key information to the investors.
6. EVCARCO is working to create additional networks of alternative energy vehicles. The enhancement of EVCARCO's product line is anticipated to create stronger revenues in the fourth quarter of the current year.
Shareholders with specific questions are encouraged to contact the IR department at: email@example.com or telephone 800-960-1452.
EVCARCO (www.evcarco.com) is the first automotive retail group dedicated to deploying a coast-to-coast network of environmentally friendly franchised dealerships and vehicles. EVCARCO is bringing to market the most advanced clean technologies available in plug-in electric, alternative fuel, and pre-owned hybrid vehicles.
Press and media
General Counsel/Investor relations
CRWEnewswire is not liable for the contents of this news, as well as not being liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
THIS IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION TO BUY OR SELL ANY SECURITY!
Disclaimer: Never invest in any stock featured on our site or emails unless you can afford to lose your entire investment. CRWENewswire.com publisher and its affiliates and contractors are not registered investment advisers or broker/dealers. Our disclaimer is to be read and fully understood before using our site, reading our newsletter or joining our email list. Release of Liability: Through use of this website viewing or using, you agree to hold CRWENewswire.com report and Crown Equity Holdings Inc. CRWE, its operators, shareholders, employees and/or contractors harmless and to completely release them from any and all liability due to any and all loss (monetary or otherwise), damages (monetary or otherwise) that you may occur. (Read more at http://crwenewswire.com/disclaimer) Rule 17B requires disclosure of payment for investor relations. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) is a newswire as well as an IR and PR firm. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE), in some cases, provides media advertising and public awareness for both public and private companies, as well as disseminating news. As such, in some cases, when Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) advertises for a particular client, Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) charges an advertising fee which it must disclose under 17B. The fee may be in cash, in free trading stock or in restricted stock. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE), if paid in stock, can and may sell those securities during the advertising period. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (OTCPK:CRWE) has received fifteen thousand dollars in cash and thirty-five thousand EVCARCO, Inc. (OTC:EVCA) restricted shares for 30 days of advertising services.