We are July’s #6 ranked stock picker in Healthcare per SumZero Rankings. SumZero is a highly exclusive buy-side only community with over 16,000 pre-screened professional portfolio managers.
We give members of New Constructs access to these ideas, as we do all research, before we post them to SumZero.
- Amgen Inc. (AMGN) – up 58% since publishing in May 2017
- Target (TGT) – up 39% since publishing in June 2019
- Simon Property Group (SPG) – up 28% since publishing in April 2020
- Southwest Airlines (LUV) – up 24% since publishing in May 2020
- Overstock.com (OSTK) – down 69% when position closed in March 2020
- TrueCar Inc. (TRUE) – down 67% when position closed in June 2019
This article originally published on July 6, 2020.
Disclosure: David Trainer owns SPG and LUV. David Trainer, Kyle Guske II, and Matt Shuler receive no compensation to write about any specific stock, style, or theme.
 Our core earnings are a superior measure of profits, as demonstrated in Core Earnings: New Data & Evidence a paper by professors at Harvard Business School (HBS) & MIT Sloan. The paper empirically shows that our data is superior to “Operating Income After Depreciation” and “Income Before Special Items” from Compustat, owned by S&P Global (SPGI).
Analyst's Disclosure: I am/we are long SPG, LUV.
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.