SumZero is a highly exclusive buy-side only community with over 16,000 pre-screened professional portfolio managers that compete for these rankings.
We give members of New Constructs access to our stock picks before we post them to SumZero.
- GameStop (GME) – up over 1100% when position closed in January 2021
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) – up 275% since publishing in September 2016
- MasTec Inc. (MTZ) – up 161% since publishing in June 2020
- NVR Inc. (NVR) – up 139% since publishing in April 2017
- General Motors (GM) – up 118% since reiterating in July 2020
- Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ) – down 75% when position closed in April 2020
- TrueCar Inc. (TRUE) – down 67% when position closed in June 2019
This article originally published on May 7, 2021.
Disclosure: David Trainer, Kyle Guske II, and Matt Shuler receive no compensation to write about any specific stock, style, or theme.
 Our reports utilize our Core Earnings, a more reliable measure of profits, as demonstrated in Core Earnings: New Data & Evidence, a paper by professors at Harvard Business School (HBS) & MIT Sloan. Recently accepted by the Journal of Financial Economics, the paper reveals significant inaccuracies, omissions, and biases in legacy fundamental datasets while proving the superiority of our fundamental data.
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.