North American Palladium may be your next four bagger:
- Will the rising price of Palladium mean increasing profits?
- Will the ongoing strikes in South Africa continue to limit supply?
- Will the West impose sanctions on Russia limiting palladium exports?
- Will Russia restrict exports of palladium to punish the west?
- Will the growth in new car sales continue to increase demand?
- By how much will recent capital expenditures increase supply?
- Will PAL's search for more Palladium result in a sharp increase in total palladium holdings?
But it might also be the next holding you watch go to zero:
- Will a resumption of South African mining drop the bottom out of the palladium market?
- Will decreasing tensions in Ukraine reduce hoarding of the metal?
- Will problems in the Chinese market cause new car sales and demand for palladium to collapse?
- Will worldwide tensions result in a flight to the dollar and more Forex losses?
- Will manufacturers find newer and cheaper ways to clean car exhaust?
- Can PAL maintain recent increases in output?
- How much will PAL need to spend to develop new sources.
Disclosure: The author is long PAL.