It will take some very good and unexpected news to move this market higher.
- SLV and GLD chart patterns are looking up
- OIL fib support a few points lower at 19.74
- UUP found support at double fib level 22.63.
- AMZN appears to be ready for a big drop to fill-in the gap from last month.
- INTC -- AMD has adopted ARM chip. That is a blow to INTC.
- OEX has been unable to break above fib resistance for the 6th time in 2 weeks.
- SH (ProShares Short S&P500 ETF) is set to move higher.
|Stock Watch for 6/14/2012|
These are not recommendation.
Buy and Sell signals are sent to Option Signal Service. subscribers
Not signed-up for the Free weekly newsletter? Sign-up here