Still looks negative till end of next week.
- Stock markets failed to move above multiple fib resistance levels
- GLD low of the day: -1.85%
- SLV low of the day: -2.75%
- SLV has broken out to the downside of an upward channel. Bearish move.
- Former Fed Governor Robert Heller says the Fed's monetary easing policy has run it course More...
- Early feedback on Windows Phone 8 is positive, as pundits praise both its features and code compatibility with Windows 8 More...
- Capital One (NYSE:COF) pulls off the neat trick of accounting for 20% of credit card complaints filed More...
Follow up from last nights update.
- ABT low of the day: -0.70%
- CMG low of the day: -0.85%
|Stock Watch for 6/21/2012|
These are not recommendations.
Buy and Sell signals are sent to Option Signal Service subscribers.
Not signed-up for the Free weekly newsletter? Sign-up here