These are not recommendations.
Buy and Sell signals are sent to Option Signal Service subscribers.
Not signed-up for the Free weekly newsletter? Sign-up here
SPECIAL 50% off OSS INDICATORS
Now just $24.95 -- PayPal
View 4 recent issues: Click Here
Offer expires Friday 7/27/12 at midnight.
- 8th Monday in a row that the market moved down. First time in a decade.
- IWM is at a significant double fib support area.
- SLV moves even closer to a triangle apex. Really getting squeezed between 26.10 and 26.50.
- VIX jumped up 26%.
- Our cyclical analysis of the VIX showed a move down from Aug. 2011 to a low in Mar 2012, then up through Aug. 2012.
- Our V-indicator for the week pointed to Monday or Tuesday having the largest move for the week, or at least a 3-digit move in the ^DJI. I think today was a hit for this highly accurate indicator.
|** SUBSCRIBER'S ONLY SECTION **|