- The BPC Portfolio returned 80.4% during 2020.
- The 10% position we purchased in Peloton Interactive (PTON) at $50.60 per share ended up being the largest single driver of our 2020 return.
- PTON ended the year at $151.72 per share, giving BPC members a triple in only about six months.
- Our large investment in Spotify, which more than doubled during 2020, was our second-largest contributor.
- The BPC Portfolio has now compounded at a 22.7% annualized rate since its inception in October, 2017.
BPC members have access to our live portfolio spreadsheet, which includes all current holdings, cost basis, trade history, realized gains, and performance figures. Each trade update was posted as an article for BPC members at the time, so everything can be easily verified.
Analyst's Disclosure: I am/we are long PTON, SPOT.
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.