The binq impact crusher is used for primary, secondary, fine crushing mining and rocks (for example, the granite, marble, and limestone) materials with compressive strength less than 350
MPa. The impact crusher is widely used for sand and rock producing in the industry of roads, railways, reservoir, electricity power and building materials and so on.
Inquiry for Impact Crushers
Learn our Stone Crushers, Please Click here
Features1. Cubic shaped end products;
2. Adjustable end products sizes, simple crushing process;
3. High chrome and abrasion resistant board hammer, powerful impacting force;
4. Non-key connected, easy maintenance, economical and reliable;
5. Solid construction, high efficiency.
The materials are crushed via impact energy produced in the jaw crusher. When the materials enter the zone of the board hammer, they are flung into the impact equipments via the high-
speed impact of the board hammer. These materials will be re-crushed after rebounding into the scale board. The large materials are crushed into small pieces until it becomes the specified
granularities. The end products come out from the base of the impact crusher.
Technical dataInquiry Crushing PlantIntroduction The binq Hydraulic Cone Crusher is widely used for secondary and fine crushing in the fields of mining, building materials, metallurgies and so on. The hydraulic cone crusher can crush
materials with middle and high hardness such as, ironstone, copper ore, granite, basalt, cobblestone, marble, limestone and so on. The Hydraulic Cone Crusher is popular to be used in high
automatic crushing line which has strict requirement for finished products’ shape and ratio.
1. Three kinds of hydraulic protecting parts (protecting oilcan, locking oilcan and hydraulic driving oilcan) not only protect the machinery, but also can deal with troubles without
disassembly the parts.
2. Easy operation, reliable performance and can adjust the finished products sizes automatically;
3. The crushing chamber is specially designed according to particles-layer- pressure principle. The special chamber and the suitable rotary speed improve crushing ratio and capacity, so does
the cubic product percentage.
4. If something abnormal happens, such as iron is feed into the crushing chamber or there is a jam in the chamber, the machine will lift up the cover and discharging the materials
automatically. This eliminates the trouble of stopping the machine to discharge the material by workers, so the maintenance is easier, the cost is lower than spring cone crusher.
5. It is adjusted by hydraulic device and lubricated by diluted oil. The labyrinth seal eliminates the defect of mixture between water and oil in the traditional spring cone crusher.
6. The mantle and bowl liner are made by high manganese steel. The special design of crushing chamber and particles-layer- pressure protection can decrease the abrasion, make the service
time 30%-80% longer than traditional cone crusher.
The purpose of the binq High Pressure grinding mill is to grind materials in the fields of building materials, mining, metallurgies and chemical industry. The materials should be non-flammable and non-explosive. Examples of the materials are: quartz, feldspar, barite, fluorite, dolomite, garnet, carborundum, bauxite, zircon, marble, calcite, iron ore, rock phosphate, coal, ceram, slag and so on(400 kinds of materials). The materials should have the hardness less than 9.3 in Moh’s scale and humidity less than 6 percent. The granularity of the end products can be changed from 30 to 425 meshes.